Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 7/26/2012 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice

nice nice nice

Comment

Funny buff! 100% drop rate of all mobs. Test many times and always got lower drop as usual for important items ( heroic wings, purified crystals, gems). Better drop got only on trash (gifts). Seems story owners are very good programers (very nice desing, game work excellent, except disconnect cases), but have no imagination and do not know how to make the game fun. All game based on wasting time (unless the map marked place you want to go, your hero will always choose the longest way, all failed upgrades do game very bored, because you must waste time again and again on killing the same mobs: today vault, tomorow again vault, and after a month hitting vault, you lose the desire to play)
      Are thousands of options of how to make the game fun, for example with gifts. If i give gift for my friend, he must got accumulative buff like heavenly protection, if got 2 gifts at one time, means like heavenly protection 2x or buff like potion, or 1 crystall for killing 100 mobs in one hour ...
      comunication: if i do dungestones, the chat impede to play, so I always hide, but it must be always visible, so must be mailing system, that you can see that someone write you.
      Need to correct the skills in the hero and create equal opportunities, and then will be able to do normal PvP where players can fight. Now priest and ranger have ice skill, rogue have paralyze and as the mole still can hide underground, while the knight can not paralyze other, so he never can win again others players, knight must have ice skill like others too, that can for short time stoped other players, i think it must be together with dragon hook.

Normal PVP - means closed teritory, for which control certain period of time have to fight 'Guilds. Guilds must be hostile and friendly. In this teritory time by time must appear mobs with special items drop ( for example with Enchanted Skill Dust, and many others, those players can,t get from Routine mobs )
      I play near year, but never got book infinity, though toss a lucky coin every day, seems if i have enough luck, maybee i will get one in two years and if i want upgrade my Teeka skills in lv4, i need 21 book. 21 book x 2 years= 42 years to play
      And much more for fun game...
      I apologise for bad know English

Comment

nice stuff

Comment

GM...please make an evnt for 3x pet xp,,and for players,,,plse

Comment

lol nice event keep it up the gud works more power....

Comment

sir can you fix the stun of rogues because sometimes if i use them they wont stun but the skill got Cold down,,,,

Comment

Hehe, 'cold' down

Comment

its very lagging now .................

Comment

gm a new skill...pls..

Comment

I think that's great

Comment

event Dont Good ...Pleace Event Pack Expander Open Pleace...

Comment

Yes it is true it is more fun and excitement you will experience in the game when it has a lot of event:d

Comment

Working...
                          X