[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 3/14 Sever Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aslanstub View Post
    we need to hear from you about the problem on S62.this server should be in western.please look into it.we've waited for a new west server but turns out to be east and still we patiently waited for the maintenance to fix it and yet you guys didn't. we need to hear from you so we know if we will continue playing until it is fix or quit playing on S62 for time zone reason.
    maybe u should stop complaint.. im from east yet i play west server.. miss lot of good things, but i still 1 of the best in my server lol

Comment

Well it was announced as a West server if I remember correctly so I could understand why they would complain. That's different from someone who willingly chooses a server they know will cause them to miss lots of events.

Comment

Originally posted by Helldemon83 View Post
        Well it was announced as a West server if I remember correctly so I could understand why they would complain. That's different from someone who willingly chooses a server they know will cause them to miss lots of events.
        your right i would not join that server if in the first place they did not put in in WEST server list and i filed a ticket and they said it's west and i already cash in s62 and now they just change it in EAST without any announcement here's the proof that s62 is WEST Click image for larger version

Name:	CS1.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	201.8 KB
ID:	1664937Click image for larger version

Name:	cs2.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	178.3 KB
ID:	1664938

Comment

Over all, it's a bunch of recycled stuff. Little to zero effort went into this holiday event. With the exception of the holiday clothes which is overall pointless since all clothing does the exact same thing.
          -You hunt vega at NM vault, get a beer mug, collect ten, and get a hand full of soul shards and useless Ewings. Only good thing here is the extra soul shards. The letters not even worth the trouble.
          -Four leaf clovers, Level 35 Elite garbage **** we don't need combined with the fact the clover patches are freaking huge like last year.
          -Rainbow's end, probably the only event with no negative parts to it. Just a small scavenger hunt for some free items.
          -Beer tables, kinda like last year, free buff pots, the green mugs for the boss and getting the DS on occasion. With the new auguric weapons, DS is now completely rendered 99% useless. Only noobs would benefit from it and it is only good for a training weapon if you grind all day and want to keep repairs cheap.

Now for the one thing that pisses me off. *** is this quiz ****? You say something about a quiz, but you can't tell us anything? This is how you **** off people with your evil secrets and ****. If you got something to say, say it! If your just trying to **** us off, well good job, we hate R2 even more.

Over all the events just get worse and worse. idk why people still give you all money your didn't earn or deserve.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

I got 20 gold... Then I spent it all.

Comment

Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
              Over all, it's a bunch of recycled stuff. Little to zero effort went into this holiday event. With the exception of the holiday clothes which is overall pointless since all clothing does the exact same thing.
              -You hunt vega at NM vault, get a beer mug, collect ten, and get a hand full of soul shards and useless Ewings. Only good thing here is the extra soul shards. The letters not even worth the trouble.
              -Four leaf clovers, Level 35 Elite garbage **** we don't need combined with the fact the clover patches are freaking huge like last year.
              -Rainbow's end, probably the only event with no negative parts to it. Just a small scavenger hunt for some free items.
              -Beer tables, kinda like last year, free buff pots, the green mugs for the boss and getting the DS on occasion. With the new auguric weapons, DS is now completely rendered 99% useless. Only noobs would benefit from it and it is only good for a training weapon if you grind all day and want to keep repairs cheap.

Now for the one thing that pisses me off. *** is this quiz ****? You say something about a quiz, but you can't tell us anything? This is how you **** off people with your evil secrets and ****. If you got something to say, say it! If your just trying to **** us off, well good job, we hate R2 even more.

Over all the events just get worse and worse. idk why people still give you all money your didn't earn or deserve.
              the four leaf clover is an awesome event 4 hours of grinding and i got 4ss and 4unbound sp alrdy and 1 dc and some EW unless u have superior immortal sperion 3000 soul divine wings kilin perfect frag 10 then ya this event is completely useless to u but then again every event would be but thats just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by meltdown717 View Post
                the four leaf clover is an awesome event 4 hours of grinding and i got 4ss and 4unbound sp alrdy and 1 dc and some EW unless u have superior immortal sperion 3000 soul divine wings kilin perfect frag 10 then ya this event is completely useless to u but then again every event would be but thats just my opinion
                Never said the event was useless, but a lot of the stuff requires too much work for almost no pay. Lots of stuff requires items in large quantities. You need gmuts and ewings by the 1000's to produce results. With soul prints you don't need 1000's of them but at higher levels you need over 100 to make the next step. Pet breeding stones are an absolute ******* sick joke since this item is also extremely high fail and you need 10,000's of them to produce results. This is why pet breeding stones need to be in daily circulation in large quantities. Bind them if you have to, but put them into circulation.

Comment

quiz have problems: is there no changing answer? or does it sometime just count the right answer wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by R21537441 View Post
                    quiz have problems: is there no changing answer? or does it sometime just count the right answer wrong?
                    You can change your answer before the timer goes out. As for the reward, pretty random bound stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
                      i must say,its the first time (beside ladder quest) events are awesome...You guys took so much time to make such a awesome events..
                      I agree
                      1 WORD
                      SWAG

Comment

Great events but I am running out of room in my vault with all the bound and unbound items we are now getting. Any idea when r2 will open up another tab for the vault or are we going to have to pay a fortune in real cash to purchase it?

Comment

i hab 37 gold in pot gold

Comment

Originally posted by Tech15 View Post
                            Great events but I am running out of room in my vault with all the bound and unbound items we are now getting. Any idea when r2 will open up another tab for the vault or are we going to have to pay a fortune in real cash to purchase it?
                            Another reason it is vital we get more vault pages. the R2 people are now having both bound and unbound versions of items put into the game and it becomes a huge space eater. I have had to open vault pages on an alt and put my unbound stuff in it just to have room for bound garbage like earth orbs, whips, gem coupons, Dragon sword packs and other untradeable goods. I even sell off my unbound whips, exp tokens, and other goods to have extra room in my vault. I'm not over filled on goods, but I'm closing in on the top with only like 3 lines of vault space not filled yet. But that is only cause i use an alt as a second storage. Opening a third page and an extra fourth page just to play it safe would be a huge load off. They know we need it, they know they need to do it.

Why not do it? This is the biggest problem we got!

Comment

Awesome Event R2, Thank you ♥

Comment

sweet more soul print, thanks
                                IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                                Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                                Class:: Rogue
                                Plane:: Eidolon
                                LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                                Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

Working...
                                X