CS 03/21/2013 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS 03/21/2013 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EST

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, March 21st. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join us in our IRC channel during weekly server maintenances. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything under the Vidalian sun. The channel is #crystalsaga and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #crystalsaga as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: Maintenance is over and we've got Patch Notes for you all here in this thread. Enjoy everyone and see you next week, same bat-time, same bat-forum.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

I hope you guys will release this and this. Just saying.

Comment

Meh. I think those are OP. Though I saw that other hosts had something called a 'rune' system that was rather interesting. But implementing it would probably be a pain because of all the stuff you'd have to add.
      Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
      IGN: Silverblitz
      Guild: Apocalypse
      Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
      Lv: 123 Eidolon
      Honor: Emperor
      Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Need MOAR charm. MOAR MOAR MOAR.
        What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by orphen20 View Post
          Issue with FS weapon hasnt been fixed yet, and i doubt they release new system just after new mount, wings, and fs weapon released, but we might never know.
          Server: Starglade
          Name: Lotussin
          Plain: Eidolon
          Lvl: 72 and more
          Guild: GM of DethKlok
          Class:Rogue
          Skill Tree: Shadow
          Pet: Demon King Gen 2/5 +13

Comment

new server west pvp please... tnx

Comment

Haha since this part of the forum seems more sooth i wanted to ask if you noticed how many copy pastes were there on the "draw by any means your own designs of clothes wing and mount" xD
              and that i dont think they will be adding that, April for part two of 1.5 and its not supposed to include the red astrals which ARE on the 1.5 patch so lets say astrals for July? Maybe before 2014 you might see something else coming out.
              Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

Easter is at the end of the month, so that event is probably next. I'd like to hunt easter eggs like clover seeds, and kill the Easter Bunny, lol, like the Leprican.

Comment

arrrrrrrr. more items.. need more inventories..

When will new vault or bag pages be released?
                  Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                  Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                  Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                  Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                  -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                  -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                  -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

probably filler week to prepare for easter

Comment

Originally posted by orphen20 View Post
                      Ancient Fruit tree system will really unbalance the game. Pretty much whoever has the crystal will become a even bigger monster.
                      Ares Awakening equipment probably not be implemented seeing how they are only for cashers. Kinda like the 2 new mounts are also cashing mounts but R2 decided to add them as a tier mount.

Comment

Actually, you can obtain Fruits by using gold for gathering, killing World Bosses, elites and regular monsters for other ingredients.

Comment

Im gonna miss this event, 1 of the best ones r2 offers.
                          Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                          Level: 130
                          Class: Rogue
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Honor: Emperor
                          Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                          Guild: Rebels
                          Pet: DemonKing

Comment

NEW SERVER PlZZ PVP TY

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                              Ancient Fruit tree system will really unbalance the game. Pretty much whoever has the crystal will become a even bigger monster.
                              Ares Awakening equipment probably not be implemented seeing how they are only for cashers. Kinda like the 2 new mounts are also cashing mounts but R2 decided to add them as a tier mount.

Haha, this will be the one thing that is only for cashers? Thats hillarious!
                              You're missing a few casher only things like, soul, wings (past angel lord), sperion, mount...shall I go on?
                              IGN: (S6)Brian21
                              Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
                              Honor: Archduke
                              Lvl: Scion 85
                              Pet: Super Demon, Teeka, Fire Lord
                              Guild: (S6)Athena
                              Server: Windshear Peaks
                              Wings: Angel Lord

Comment

Working...
                              X