• Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd vault page and charm event please
    IronSight
    Kong server 5
    Apocalypse guild
    Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
    Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
    Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

MC Event

Comment

it is 5 am ..why cant you folks so much as get even the time for maint right, seriously,,is your wittle job too big or something? tighten the hell up! fix this game lag,you have had lag blaming peoples comps,,knowing you have hackers in there bringing extra lines to your program,,complain and get the brushoff,,,thats what you get,59 had how many hundreds of thousands of imported gold,,you re-tarded bunch of hacks cant even maintain a gae somone else made right..pathettic.

i have been playing this game on one server or game management site for 2 years now,,you run it like a mickey louse club special,fckd up thing is the disney network games my son plays are better maintained.

Comment

event gmut plss... i need event mount upgrade token x5 + 3gold = greate upgrade mount tokenx1...

Comment

i hope theres more good event!!!!keep it up

Comment

i want hellstorm battlegrounds level 40 - 79 only .. and level 80 - 120. Just like Avernal Realm's level requirement ..
              it's unfair for those players level 79 and below because others uses only savage set while level 80 players use slayers set ..

that's my simple request .. thank you ..

Server: (S24)Tundara
              Character Name: (S24)Himea
              Class: Rogue
              Skill Tree: Shadow
              Last edited by Fifisd; 03-21-2013, 04:22 AM.
              SERVER: Tundara
              IGN: (S24)Himea
              CLASS: Rogue
              Skill Tree: Shadow
              PLANE: Scion
              GUILD: GrandLineâ„¢
              Honor Rank: Grand Duke

Comment

event gmut pls....

Comment

GM... i need event gmut...

Comment

Should make it to where 3rd rebirth offers you to start your char as a new class at mortal level with a frag exchange npc or keep your class and get like an extra 200 stat points
                    Last edited by talesat; 03-21-2013, 04:26 AM.

Comment

GM... active event gmut pls... so i can really love u so much...

Comment

,,, i think ,, wartune must create a new character,,, what do you guys think about it????? cool right?????,, and all players will going to have a chance to change their character to the new one,,,if they want
                        Last edited by R24442811; 03-21-2013, 04:25 AM.

Comment

is there anything new this week

Comment

UPDATE: Maintenance is over and we've got Patch Notes for you all here in this thread. Enjoy everyone and see you next week, same bat-time, same bat-forum.
                            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
                            X