No announcement yet.

[CS Activity] Test Your Knowledge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't they just throw out all the questions that were messed up and put in some new ones with reliably accurate answers, giving credit where it is earned?

Comment

For those that want to complain the quiz is held too late because its at 3:30 am How bout getting on a server for your time zone. If you get on an East Coast server you have no leg to stand on to complain about timing issues

Comment

Originally posted by Pryderi View Post
        For those that want to complain the quiz is held too late because its at 3:30 am How bout getting on a server for your time zone. If you get on an East Coast server you have no leg to stand on to complain about timing issues
        A lot of people who live on the East Coast have problems with the time slot as well. 3:30pm is kind of early for people who have jobs and students with late classes and clubs (aka: people with normal lives).
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Im confused by the question...what do the Americans call what "we" call sweets? who is we? is we a representation of all countries other than America? i can assure r2 that not all countries call sweets ,,,sweets either. last i knew i played on an American server set to my own dst. completely offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by rayne7 View Post
            Im confused by the question...what do the Americans call what "we" call sweets? who is we? is we a representation of all countries other than America? i can assure r2 that not all countries call sweets ,,,sweets either. last i knew i played on an American server set to my own dst. completely offensive.
            It seems the questions are made to a UK audience for the most part.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Its a nice event but how are we supposed to answer these questions, like who knows who won the oscars in 1969 or something like that. I thought it was questions bout the game itself lol
              Game= Crystal Saga
              IGN= (S50)IceLord2233
              Level= 61
              Server= (S50)Crimson Groves
              Spouse= LKJ55
              Guild= (S36)styxRaiders

Comment

Working...
              X