Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] 3/28 Server Update

New Content
    • Fragarach Fusing - Looking to further improve your Fragarach? With the new Fragarach Fusion system, you may now transfer weapon attributes to your Fragarach! - More Info

Events & Activities

aww come on, there were better events last year =\ and no bunny x-x i want bunny D=

Comment

where are the pet bunny eggs????? only thing I have been looking forward to all year

Comment

Nice events, I will go back hunting DCs / Ladder again.
        Tyria Village Server
        IGN: Baixiu (Eidolon Lvl ?? in progress)
        Class: Hybrid Rogue

Comment

Still no Frag bug fix for avernal ?? I really hope you only forget to type it....

Comment

no bug fixing? the fuse system 100% success rate? or it can failed?
            Server: Starglade
            Name: Lotussin
            Plain: Eidolon
            Lvl: 72 and more
            Guild: GM of DethKlok
            Class:Rogue
            Skill Tree: Shadow
            Pet: Demon King Gen 2/5 +13

Comment

Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
              where are the pet bunny eggs????? only thing I have been looking forward to all year
              ikr D= i want bunny its so cute , black dragon coin is like impossible x-x give us bunny eggs i demand you r2 =X

Comment

oh and no charge event... wow r2.... you are getting lamer with your events, should have just recycled from last year, would have been better =\

Comment

where's my Bunny mount? Where the Bunny Eggs go? Where are the chocolate bunny? >.<
                  Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 03-28-2013, 04:58 AM.
                  Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                  Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                  Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                  Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                  -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                  -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                  -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

pre easter event?
                    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

so the frag fusion takes you refining your frag to 100% before you can even do it, and to do that you have to refine it using 88 of the crystals and 10 puri per click. Only 2% per click doesnt even state if doing so on frag will stick if you upgrade said frag so yeah...casher system yay. Lol!
                      s157 DGoddess

Comment

Originally posted by Whisper498 View Post
                        oh and no charge event... wow r2.... you are getting lamer with your events, should have just recycled from last year, would have been better =\
                        There is obviously recharge event, they just decided to make it appear on 31 March, which I'm not sure why....

Promotion Easter Sunday Specia
                        l
                        Duration: 3/31 Only 11:59 PM (Server Time)
                        Server: All Servers
                        Level Requirement: None

Description: Happy Easter Sunday! To celebrate the arrival of this day, we’ll be having a special promotion. Recharge your account, and receive an additional 25% Crystal. This offer is good for one day only, so don’t miss your chance.

Note: All bonus Crystal will come in the form of a "### Crystal Card" that you’ll receive in your Recharge Bonus Pack. You must open this pack before midnight, server time, or you will forfeit the extra Crystal. For example, if you purchase Crystal at 11:55 PM server time, but do not open the pack until 12:05 AM, you will not receive your additional 25% Crystal. 

http://forum.now2play.com/viewthread...extra=page%3D1

Comment

last year , they made it the entire week and gave it bonus on either the amount you charged or spent? =\

Comment

And to fuse your frag you need to refine it first lol. 88 of the frag refining xstals needed for only 2% lol. Not worthed. And seriously you could've come out with better event than this

Comment

wow crappy events the ones for saint pattys day were way better

Comment

Working...
                              X