No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 3/28 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this event sucks, just like your staff. You should hire McDonalds french fries, you might get better results and events.

Comment

Originally posted by Whisper498 View Post
      i agree, r2 should care more about cs, they care more about their new games leaving this one behind, wartune = a updated verison of WarOfLegends 2 me =\ and its boring cs is better , they should pay the same amount of attention 2 cs as wartune and all their other games or sell cs 2 another company so they can look after it and get it out of their hands 4 good i guess , if they dont care
      They only care if you pay them to care. Otherwise, we are nothing but trash to them. Look at how they allow people to control and dominate servers and give the heavy cashers the best rewards. Look at how they allow the scions and eidions to practically stop the progression of the lower level players because they are stronger than them. If you're a low level character or even a new character to the game, you can forget about doing sengolia battleground due to the fact that you get spawn camped until the match is over and guild resource battleground, since the scions and eidions will not allow non-rebirthed players to complete the quest because they 'don't want you to progress so they have an easy target'

Comment

this event just gives me more reasons to switch games for nxt 2 weeks

Comment

From what I see, r2 is screwing the big cash players the most with these events. They are the ones keeping this game going and know that they won't stop playing because they have so much invested. I am a moderate cash player that use the VIP assist on all my alts. Well, all my alts are high range Scions now and the event a couple weeks ago made me 200 plats in the market place. Since r2 is no longer catering to the VIP's any longer, I am cancelling all the vip accounts (12 total) and will just sit back and enjoy the game for it's basics. If everyone did this, I'm sure r2 would get the idea and start making events more profitable again. When I started this game over a year ago, I couldn't believe all the great stuff I got on a weekly basis but that is not so anymore, I just collect and sell since there is nothing else to do.

The one thing I am glad I did since the beginning and that was to make all my guys PvE instead of PvP. To be a good PvP player, you need a lot of cash and it a health hazard on your nervous system.

I still like the game but not near as much as I use to. Another thing I have learned by staying with this game is not to play any other r2 games since they will eventually do the same thing to players like they are doing in CS.

Comment

12 vip accounts cancelled. That's a total of almost $100. Not much if I only did it but if everyone starts cancelling their vip, I'm sure r2 would either take notice or shut down.

Comment

yep when u spend cash on game they reward u with this kinda crapy event, r2 shouldnt even host CS events.. or cs they do crapy job at it... when city of steam is released for dam sure i wont be coming to r2 to be playing it..

Comment

A friend of mine found a video of one of the ceos of r2 saying he didn't care about the players only the money. Like i said before R2 is only about the money why you think this event suck cause they want you to pay to even get anything from the events now. Come on R2 *** is up with this event you use to give suits for 2 days now its only 1 hour you use to make quest events now its this where you have to go 4-5 days just to get 1 red egg wth is wrong with y'all.

Comment

i thought new style of bunny costumes,but its not -.-

Comment

I think r2 has taken on too much. They have too many servers and too many games. The major problem with CS is new player dont have a chance to compete with older players unless they hella cash or wait for a new server to open and that server will be merged with an older server anyway leaving players far behind. The PvP isnt as fun now that cashers can 1 hit aoe 99% of the server. Sengolia is a joke, I stopped going. Avernel is bugged, I stopped going. Tamalan is lame, I stopped going. Treasure Trove is run by the cashers, I go once a week just for the master hammer and teeka eggs, lol. The Chamber of Secrets is lame every other day because I go in the exp rooms or buff rooms 15 out of 20 times. If they dont release the new PvP gear or have a great event after a 2 week event I will truly know we're on the back of the bus, if we're even on the bus. They keep releasing new systems yet we've been stuck on level 120 for months. Mount merges, weapon fusion, all this stuff sounds great but other aspects of the game need to be addressed.

Comment

yups they stopped catering vips. was thinking of renewing my alts vip but cs became lame. They put good events together. in same timeslot, how could people enjoy that. They give new items but no where to put them.. too many bounds no more vault space or bag space running a dungeon will take 1-2 rounds and the bag is full. its been more than a year since they added a new page. Then now, we get lame events after another. Seriously CS is becoming boring, hope R2 will do something about it. Its not as fun as it is last year. not anymore.=(
                      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	r2games-genius.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	1666323
                        Another genius moment in R2games history.
                        What are bugs?

Comment

may i fuse with other players coz everything will be able to be fused soon

Comment

new east pvp server? -.-

Comment

Working...
                            X