Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Reap What You Sow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linachan~ View Post
    please make the droprate like a norm drop rate... all the High lvler 80++ running around the lvl 35-50 mobs and you cant get anything!( so this event is most ony for the high lvler / range fighter...

or make events like this where monster drop item like
    lvl 30-39 player need kill lvl 30+ monster
    lvl 40-49 player need kill lvl 40+ monster
    90+ player need kill lvl 90+ monster

that would help the lower level player to get something from the event too. because like its now. is horrobile everybody runing only around the low level monster and all the player who don't 1hit the monster whis one they are hunting and dont have range attacks / movespeed 400+ cant get anything or only 1 drop every 24h..

atm its not helping the "newlys" at all.
    its only helping the high level player / strong / rich player to get even stronger/richer than they already are.
    This is a very good idea for next time
    Thorne

Shadow Guild
    Eidolon Rogue
    Angel Island
    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Ranger

Brakyn
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Linachan~ View Post
      please make the droprate like a norm drop rate... all the High lvler 80++ running around the lvl 35-50 mobs and you cant get anything!( so this event is most ony for the high lvler / range fighter...

or make events like this where monster drop item like
      lvl 30-39 player need kill lvl 30+ monster
      lvl 40-49 player need kill lvl 40+ monster
      90+ player need kill lvl 90+ monster

that would help the lower level player to get something from the event too. because like its now. is horrobile everybody runing only around the low level monster and all the player who don't 1hit the monster whis one they are hunting and dont have range attacks / movespeed 400+ cant get anything or only 1 drop every 24h..

atm its not helping the "newlys" at all.
      its only helping the high level player / strong / rich player to get even stronger/richer than they already are.
      i don't think it is a good idea cause it won' be fair for the players who are holding their lvls to get their chance on DS and gold badges cause atm that is the only sure way to get GB. the drop rate of GB from DiVs packs is crappy...so far not a single GB.
      Last edited by dark887; 08-03-2012, 03:07 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by dark887 View Post
        i don't think it is a good idea cause it won' be fair for the players who are holding their lvls to get their chance on DS and gold badges cause atm that is the only sure way to get GB. the drop rate of GB from DiVs packs is crappy...so far not a single GB.
        BUt holding ur lvl to get ds is a choice u make. Also I dont understand why u say its unfair since there would be no difference in drop rate it would just mean that higher lvl chars cant take seeds from lower lvl mobs, so where is the disadvantage in that idea? It would actually be an ADVANTAGE to those holding thier lvl O_o
        Last edited by Thorn83; 08-03-2012, 07:24 AM. Reason: more info
        Thorne

Shadow Guild
        Eidolon Rogue
        Angel Island
        Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Ranger

Brakyn
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
          BUt holding ur lvl to get ds is a choice u make. Also I dont understand why u say its unfair since there would be no difference in drop rate it would just mean that higher lvl chars cant take seeds from lower lvl mobs, so where is the disadvantage in that idea? It would actually be an ADVANTAGE to those holding thier lvl O_o
          the disadvantage is that to get the seed they will have to grind in the the same mob lvl area as them, means they will be getting exp from grinding and last time i checked holding lvl means you avoid getting exp as much as you can

Comment

The problem is, anywhere there might be an elite, in almost all, if not all, instances, there's someone in afk mode, and often, as soon as you find an elite, someone in afk mode comes up, helps to kill it, and immediately picks up all the loot...

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyrie9999 View Post
              The problem is, anywhere there might be an elite, in almost all, if not all, instances, there's someone in afk mode, and often, as soon as you find an elite, someone in afk mode comes up, helps to kill it, and immediately picks up all the loot...
              and 9 times out of 10 the elite only spawned because an afk mode person killed the mob before it. So if they get it first, that's only fair because they're making it spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Amberion2dp View Post
                and 9 times out of 10 the elite only spawned because an afk mode person killed the mob before it. So if they get it first, that's only fair because they're making it spawn.
                What if I was grinding there for a while, and then a new person comes there after an elite spawns, and goes afk?

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyrie9999 View Post
                  What if I was grinding there for a while, and then a new person comes there after an elite spawns, and goes afk?
                  Then that person is trying to jack your spawn. Feel free to kill him, if you can.

Comment

Um... I'm level 43, and it's a scion who's level 70+??? How am I going to do that?

Comment

Can you not make events like this ? because everybody fights over the best grinding spots and high levels are stronger so they can come and take your kills and steal all your elites. This event is very bad. People fight over grinding spot everyday and the high levels are stronger so they always win. Please don't make events like this again. Its very bad. The world of Crystal Saga is very small and not enough good grinding spot and there is alot of stuck monsters while AFK mode grinding for hours getting stuck.

Comment

I'm not even grinding, I'm killing mobs for a quest, and I can't find anywhere to do it. As soon as I attack a mob, the afk person comes and kills it in one hit, and I don't even get credit for killing it...

Comment

question? after the server reset? event is done? that means you can't get anymore oranges from elite bosses? , but you can plant any oranges you had or not anymore?
                          Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
                          IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
                          Lvl: 76
                          Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
                          Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
                          IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
                          LvL: 40

Comment

Working...
                          X