No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 4/11 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is only my opinion, but is it possible CS is driving away paying customers on purpose in hopes that they will transfer to another r2 game and support it there to raise the rating? The majority of player in any game will only spend a certain amount of money in order to raise their character and then play for free again so CS is loosing money because most of those players have reached their ceiling in spending so r2 wants them to start playing another one of their r2 games so they again spend that certain amount of money.

This actually makes good business sense but the original players get shafted and the new players never had the opportunity to receive the good stuff so they don't miss it.

Comment

We have lost so many of our stronger players to different versions of this game that it has become quite boring. Even guild wars are bad now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech15 View Post
        This is only my opinion, but is it possible CS is driving away paying customers on purpose in hopes that they will transfer to another r2 game and support it there to raise the rating? The majority of player in any game will only spend a certain amount of money in order to raise their character and then play for free again so CS is loosing money because most of those players have reached their ceiling in spending so r2 wants them to start playing another one of their r2 games so they again spend that certain amount of money.

This actually makes good business sense but the original players get shafted and the new players never had the opportunity to receive the good stuff so they don't miss it.
        Chinese MMOs have a life cycle of 1-3 years depending on the quality of the game. And pretty much CS has been around for a 1.5 years so it already has peak IMO. Western MMO tends to last longer.

Comment

torches for exp. seems to be the only good thing this week and i was really hoping for some big exp event too. kinda got what i was hoping for, and well aside from that, yeah the update was a load of **** just like i said it exactly was gonna be.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Guild Boss, ***??? That thing better drop ewings, puc, and sp.
            We're never getting the next PvP set. I will probably quit soon. Nothing to do in the game really. Dungeon keys to run the same lame dungeons is not fun. The people that run this game have very little imagination. This is so sad. Anybody have any suggestions for a fun game similar to this one, but not r2.

Comment

Onto Sage of Heroes, at least those get updates and are far further developed.
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: speeds
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
              IGN: Speeds16
              Server: Temple of Ibalize
              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Just another r2 game

Comment

eh no bug fixes how lame

Comment

Anyone know what the guild boss drops?
                    quit crystal saga
                    RETIRED FROM BR TOO
                    BR: (S6) Divinity
                    level: hahahahaha lvl 51
                    malacris: not started
                    wings: Golden Archangel V
                    mount: Blueflame Wart
                    peteadwood
                    guild: S5 FireFlies( injured, but undergoing a comeback plan)

BLOOD AND JADE
                    Lvl:66
                    IGN: (S4) Aredes
                    Mount: Grimclaw
                    Goddess:Zhi
                    Cloak: not started
                    guild: TimeTravelers
                    -BR:42k-

Comment

The guild boss thing actually seems pretty nice, it's a good way for guilds that don't have LG to build reserves. Anyone know the crystal costs for the food per upgrade yet?

Comment

From Blue Beast Food, I tried to upgrade it and it says require 40 xtal.

Comment

i wanna know what it drops wonder if gm will tell us

Comment

S63 Please!!!

Comment

Can you please give more info on guild boss? Drops/difficulty/progress levels rewards etc
                              Server: Kongregate (S1)
                              Name: GameStop
                              Plain: Eidolon
                              Lvl: 138
                              Guild: (S4)Og
                              Class:Rogue
                              Skill Tree: Shadow/Combat Hybrid
                              Pets: Too many!

Comment

s63 please!!!!

Comment

Working...