Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2600046 View Post
    better check the fact before try to make any statement,,,
    what im just trying to point out is that case where mortal gets killed by scion/eido in S61 is very slim. and also, if you think im presenting wrong information, then my bad. back to the topic, im pretty sure newbies will still have chances in catching up with the current players in S61(though im not that sure if its 50% or less) so there's no need to rush in getting new server(unless if u're a pvp maniac, then i've got nothing else to say)
    Crystal Saga
    Server:Crimson Groves
    IGN: (S50)Bourbon
    Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
    Class:Knight
    Lvl: 47 scion

Comment

new server? means many will quit again to there old servers ....
      Bellas Chasm
      (S49)Squall
      Eidolon Knight
      Ultrasaurus Rex gen 2
      Demon Lord Wings +2
      Kilin

Amethyst Forest
      (S41)Tomilyn
      Eidolon Priest
      Ultrasaurus Rex Gen 3
      Demon Lord Wings
      Kilin

Comment

not actually quit... sooner or later merge will take place... so they will be part of the same server in the end... the only thing new server will do to those who wanna transfer is that they will have a chance to refresh there mind into having a new character with others having new toons as well... For a short period of time, they will have a sense of balance, before going into the stereotype CS that they know happens on that new server.

Comment

Customers are NOT always right. It costs quite a bit for every server that gets added, as well as paying for extra bandwidth the server needs to run on. It takes time, and patience is a virtue that some have very little of. Usually the kind of people called the "I want it instantly" age. Be patient, the R2 team does what they can.

Comment

Originally posted by R25366697 View Post
            Customers are NOT always right. It costs quite a bit for every server that gets added, as well as paying for extra bandwidth the server needs to run on. It takes time, and patience is a virtue that some have very little of. Usually the kind of people called the "I want it instantly" age. Be patient, the R2 team does what they can.
            Customers are normally right, however since R2's "business" is virtual those rules don't matter and they can do whatever they feel like.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

I hope something good this time, easter event was kind of boring x-x
              IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
              Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
              Class:: Rogue
              Plane:: Eidolon
              LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
              Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

a new server that they state WONT be merged, would be ♥♥♥♥ awesome ^_^ excited to see some eveeenttsss alll that chocolate was making me phat :O
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-11-2013, 04:31 AM. Reason: language
                Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Originally posted by Drake_Artix View Post
                  new server? means many will quit again to there old servers ....
                  So true t0ts ^_^, people should only request new servers if theirs is empty ^_^.. in which case they will merge the server ^_^ so asking for new ones will only provoke a merge somewhereee D;.... also.. people normally want new servers for a chance of rankings, or are too lazy to catch up.. ^^ like the rest of us who took the time to catch up and are now some of the strongest ... except the few exceptions where the servers are actually just a little messed hehe ^_^ ALSO. i didnt know you were tomi too?!?!! <3
                  Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

http://forum.now2play.com/viewthread...extra=page%3D1

Comment

getting tired of seeing ppl ask for new servers. There is enough damn servers already would be better if they improved the ones that are already in existence not add more. I'd like to see some fresh new ideas for events kinda getting tired of these recycled ones

Comment

speed you are right, R2 do whatever they like with little or no regard to customer opinions,thoughts or feelings.

i mean fair enough some people do want everything for nothing or with very little effort i dont agree with that at all, i want to work for things as im sure some do it gives a feeling of self satisfaction cos youve done it yourself....... BUT R2 are getting very greedy atm with the new upgrades etc

1, new frag (omg) where do i start 25k dragon xtals to enchant the bloody thing (that really hurts)
                        2, frag fusion (nice) but i dont wanna spend 66000 xtals to fuse it
                        3, divine wings (holy hell) the amount of EW required per upgrade is insane
                        4, new mounts (bravo) even though we have a perm Gmut event it will still take years to have a cool mount and then a few years more to fuse 2 good mounts

i dont want any of this for free!!!!!
                        i want to work for em!!!!

all im saying is i would like to see more chances to get these items cmon R2 play fair at least put more of these items somewhere else other than in the fate shop

i am a casher but i cant afford to cash as much as some and i want a chance to get the cool stuff too
                        LadyStark
                        S55 Heavenly Isle
                        Elysium

Comment

if this is the freaking events they suck @$$ real bad. U serious 2-4 hours for this garbage
                          Last edited by kandiesmilez; 04-11-2013, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24473169 View Post
                            speed you are right, R2 do whatever they like with little or no regard to customer opinions,thoughts or feelings.

i mean fair enough some people do want everything for nothing or with very little effort i dont agree with that at all, i want to work for things as im sure some do it gives a feeling of self satisfaction cos youve done it yourself....... BUT R2 are getting very greedy atm with the new upgrades etc

1, new frag (omg) where do i start 25k dragon xtals to enchant the bloody thing (that really hurts)
                            2, frag fusion (nice) but i dont wanna spend 66000 xtals to fuse it
                            3, divine wings (holy hell) the amount of EW required per upgrade is insane
                            4, new mounts (bravo) even though we have a perm Gmut event it will still take years to have a cool mount and then a few years more to fuse 2 good mounts

i dont want any of this for free!!!!!
                            i want to work for em!!!!

all im saying is i would like to see more chances to get these items cmon R2 play fair at least put more of these items somewhere else other than in the fate shop

i am a casher but i cant afford to cash as much as some and i want a chance to get the cool stuff too
                            ^ so true ^_^ its more of an accomplishment to work for them ^_^... thing is.. with new upgrades, there will be events that will make these more available in time at the moment, who needs divine wings? not very many ^_^... we get alot of EW from events already, so when characters are drawing closer to the divine wings, events will come ^^ just like sperion.. they brought events for that those events have made me 3 uprgades from max, which is quite naaaice^^ hopefully they bring some fusion shards to events
                            Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

found events on another server.. >_> if these are the events. ya'll gonna be disappointed :3
                              Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimblewart View Post
                                found events on another server.. >_> if these are the events. ya'll gonna be disappointed :3
                                what's new aren't we almost always dissapointed

Comment

Working...
                                X