SO bored need more stuff to do *sighs*
    Ign- (S2)xena6
    server-himeng valley
    class-Priest holy hybrid
    level- Eidolon 149
    guild-Noypi
    honor rank-Emperor

Comment

I did. Just cause you are disappointed doesn't mean I am..... go F off to another game them.... haters gonna hate
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-13-2013, 12:58 AM.
      (S6)Vanator
      Guild : (S6)RotanaV
      Hybrid Knight ( Tank favoured )

Comment

servers are up btw..

Comment

Originally posted by Vanator View Post
          I did retard, you spank. Just cause you are disappointed doesn't mean I am..... go F off to another game them.... haters gonna hate
          sorry ur a nub and enjoy every event that has been recycled. I however would like to see some new stuff. Sick of the same routine day in and day out. Oh and ur lucky ur not on my server cuz I'd be sure to PK u for calling me a retard lmfao

Comment

go fap and be done with it
            Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Kandiesmilez you need to chill out. there is nothing wrong with his response to you at all. Yeah you said Almost Always, and he was just saying Seriously??what about that St Paddy day one that was awesome. Nothing wrong in what he said, no need for your rude reply to it to be honest.

Comment

please open the s63 server please

Comment

why not let them fix the bugs thats happening right now before asking for new servers !please fix the issues thats been happening for the past 24 hours i have not been able to do ladder or anything PRETTY PLEASE GM

Comment

new server please! please! please!

Comment

gm good day! i wonder what has had happen to the server everytime i log in at 15:00 and change character i couldn't log in anymore.. this happens to me twice. i dont know if this would happen tomorrow... please help cause i could not join any event...
                      Last edited by R23971233; 04-14-2013, 02:59 AM. Reason: lucking

Comment

waawewa
                        w
                        ewaa
                        we

Comment

what happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

3 days free VIP would be nice to make up for the lack of everything we've been able to do for the past few days... afk cards and exp cards aren't dungeon runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jom821 View Post
                              3 days free VIP would be nice to make up for the lack of everything we've been able to do for the past few days... afk cards and exp cards aren't dungeon runs.
                              That is only 3 extra dungeon runs a day for 3 days to make up for .. what 3 days now of DNS server issues. What about the players who already have VIP what compensation do you propose to give them?

I think they should create Level and Plane based compensation packs that would give some compensation based on what they could have earned if they had been able to play the game as normal. It would be fairest if they could give more compensation to those that were affected the most because some people were not affected at all; however, since they have no way to determine that, it would be best to base the compensation on Level and Plane.

I just hope they don't do what they did last year when almost the same thing happened .. I really don't need 20 afk and 2x exp cards.
                              Server: Bearpaw Vally
                              Name: (S26)Bewberella
                              Class: Knight

Comment

we can cry how much we want but they will never give us a good compensation pack...

Comment

Working...
                                X