No announcement yet.

CS 04/11/2013 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't hold your breath on getting a compensation, you'll probably end up passing out.

Comment

Originally posted by R21336946 View Post
      That is only 3 extra dungeon runs a day for 3 days to make up for .. what 3 days now of DNS server issues. What about the players who already have VIP what compensation do you propose to give them?

I think they should create Level and Plane based compensation packs that would give some compensation based on what they could have earned if they had been able to play the game as normal. It would be fairest if they could give more compensation to those that were affected the most because some people were not affected at all; however, since they have no way to determine that, it would be best to base the compensation on Level and Plane.

I just hope they don't do what they did last year when almost the same thing happened .. I really don't need 20 afk and 2x exp cards.
      • missed 3x chamber of fate.
      • couple food scrambles
      • ladder.
      • sengs
      • rebirth quests.
      • dungeons.

lot of people missed even the current events for starglade torches+etc. >_> be nice if these issues didn't ruin the fun of it all.

chamber of fate usually get 50g-1p+ a day and usually the 1 dragon crystal i get per day if SR &KD don't drop one or two.
      usually throw out my rebirth quests, but on off chance they can be finished there's a few valued items.
      guessing others missed more since psycho drops dragon crystal etc. even if could connect changing area's could boot you.
      so even the players who could connect got effected too.
      would be nice to see a appropriate compensation for things that its been shown people do&would have done if not for what happened. least in a more fair way to people who like say are lv 120 eido's and some others who don't need either afk or 2x etc and only participate in those other events

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
        • missed 3x chamber of fate.
        • couple food scrambles
        • ladder.
        • sengs
        • rebirth quests.
        • dungeons.

lot of people missed even the current events for starglade torches+etc. >_> be nice if these issues didn't ruin the fun of it all.

chamber of fate usually get 50g-1p+ a day and usually the 1 dragon crystal i get per day if SR &KD don't drop one or two.
        usually throw out my rebirth quests, but on off chance they can be finished there's a few valued items.
        guessing others missed more since psycho drops dragon crystal etc. even if could connect changing area's could boot you.
        so even the players who could connect got effected too.
        would be nice to see a appropriate compensation for things that its been shown people do&would have done if not for what happened. least in a more fair way to people who like say are lv 120 eido's and some others who don't need either afk or 2x etc and only participate in those other events
        Be still my heart.... Did a mod really just agree that we should get some type of compensation....And, to top it off that its shouldnt be just 2x and afk because of how usless it is for 120 Eidos..... Have I died and gone to Heaven.... Wait where are all my virgins >.>
        Name: Stigmata a.k.a Stiggy
        Spouse: TheFallenOne
        Server: (S2)Xianyang
        Level: 70
        Guild: Matrix
        Guild Title: MrEngineer

Comment

Originally posted by R21336946 View Post
          That is only 3 extra dungeon runs a day for 3 days to make up for .. what 3 days now of DNS server issues. What about the players who already have VIP what compensation do you propose to give them?

I think they should create Level and Plane based compensation packs that would give some compensation based on what they could have earned if they had been able to play the game as normal. It would be fairest if they could give more compensation to those that were affected the most because some people were not affected at all; however, since they have no way to determine that, it would be best to base the compensation on Level and Plane.

I just hope they don't do what they did last year when almost the same thing happened .. I really don't need 20 afk and 2x exp cards.

Was a basic suggestion. I'm not greedy. r2 will most likely do nothing. atleast some compensation is an acknowledgement rather than nothing at all. I'm sure thursdays server maintenance will tell all.

I do also have VIP yes it was unfair. I completely agree with you. but don't direct your 'propose' to me, as it comes across rude.. maybe you don't mean it that way, in which case apologies.

i know what you mean with the 20 afk..

i remember points events.. my points didnt register, so instead of giving me the points, they gave me 6 torches. WHICH im still waiting for. tyvmr2 LOL

Comment

I've also missed 2 days of ladder and RB cause it was ladder RB due to this, so that's at leas 10+ SS and several of PUC/Gmuts/EW/Torches. Somehow both days I d/c'd right as I was getting ready to join/make a party for it...

Not to mention the hundreds of fawed/scratched/normal gems from dungeon runs, 1-2 stacks of both Heroic wings and Muts and all the gold I make from npc'ing all the junk.
            Last edited by Helldemon83; 04-14-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X