Clear All

• SkyRaZoR
    replied
    I hope something good this time, easter event was kind of boring x-x

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    Originally posted by R25366697 View Post
    Customers are NOT always right. It costs quite a bit for every server that gets added, as well as paying for extra bandwidth the server needs to run on. It takes time, and patience is a virtue that some have very little of. Usually the kind of people called the "I want it instantly" age. Be patient, the R2 team does what they can.
    Customers are normally right, however since R2's "business" is virtual those rules don't matter and they can do whatever they feel like.

Leave a comment:

• R25366697
    replied
    Customers are NOT always right. It costs quite a bit for every server that gets added, as well as paying for extra bandwidth the server needs to run on. It takes time, and patience is a virtue that some have very little of. Usually the kind of people called the "I want it instantly" age. Be patient, the R2 team does what they can.

Leave a comment:

• dxsupremo
    replied
    not actually quit... sooner or later merge will take place... so they will be part of the same server in the end... the only thing new server will do to those who wanna transfer is that they will have a chance to refresh there mind into having a new character with others having new toons as well... For a short period of time, they will have a sense of balance, before going into the stereotype CS that they know happens on that new server.

Leave a comment:

• Drake_Artix
    replied
    new server? means many will quit again to there old servers ....

Leave a comment:

• balong_maiko
    replied
    Originally posted by R2600046 View Post
    better check the fact before try to make any statement,,,
    what im just trying to point out is that case where mortal gets killed by scion/eido in S61 is very slim. and also, if you think im presenting wrong information, then my bad. back to the topic, im pretty sure newbies will still have chances in catching up with the current players in S61(though im not that sure if its 50% or less) so there's no need to rush in getting new server(unless if u're a pvp maniac, then i've got nothing else to say)

Leave a comment:

• R2600046
    replied
    Originally posted by balong_maiko View Post
    hey moron, why do you think i added in my statement "i think"? thats because im not aware of what is happening in S61 and whatever **** that is happening there. please read my post twice before calling idiot or whatever piece of trash.
    better check the fact before try to make any statement,,,

Leave a comment:

• balong_maiko
    replied
    Originally posted by R24473169 View Post
    now now ladies take it elsewhere

hey good idea why not make server battles so these two can slug it out lol

on a serious note server battles could make things interesting we could have the top guilds from different severs battling it out seng style or personal challenges or even team battles just something to think about
    that would be a good idea but would take more time for it to be realized or in worst case scenario they wont pay any attention to it.

Leave a comment:

• Helldemon83
    replied
    Or they could fix bugs and balance things properly(new frags) and make good events. That would keep people around as well and they wouldn't have to worry about so many leaving.

Leave a comment:

• R24473169
    replied
    hey moron, why do you think i added in my statement "i think"? thats because im not aware of what is happening in S61 and whatever **** that is happening there. please read my post twice before calling idiot or whatever piece of trash.
    now now ladies take it elsewhere

hey good idea why not make server battles so these two can slug it out lol

on a serious note server battles could make things interesting we could have the top guilds from different severs battling it out seng style or personal challenges or even team battles just something to think about

Leave a comment:

• balong_maiko
    replied
    Originally posted by R2600046 View Post
    no one rebirth in s61??,,are idiot or something,,???better check it before post,,=.=

Leave a comment:

• Jabus
    replied
    in order for the game to continue on in the future, it is imperative to create new servers. If no new servers created there will be none to merge with as server population dies out. It would be a good and promising idea for r2 games(crystal saga), to speed up the production of new servers.

Leave a comment:

• R2600046
    replied
    no one rebirth in s61??,,are idiot or something,,???better check it before post,,=.=

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    i think the competition in S61 is still good since no one at this time achieved rebirth so why ask for new server?
    Always the same thing every maint

Leave a comment:

• balong_maiko
    replied
    i think the competition in S61 is still good since no one at this time achieved rebirth so why ask for new server?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X