Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 4/18 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] 4/18 Server Update

Activities & Events

Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed the bug on Crystal Ladder level 10th causing players to not see the mobs summoned by the Boss.

Game master.. why hasn't there been any fixes on 50% loading screen???????? my character has been stucked in loading screen since COF!! and you haven't done anything to fix it.. so disappointing

Comment

how about those who got stucked at chamber of fate??

Comment

Yay, one bug fix in months. Still no fix to the massive balance issue with the new frags. Still no fix to the 50% loading issue so many are having. Your world boss event is complete ****. People are constantly complaining about the respawn being to long and having to much competition as is for the Rebirth packs and you add a huge amount of competition to them. No compesation pack yet. And they are trying to steal my money. Bunch of ****ing failures.

Comment

we were also down 4 the same time as wartune any other of your other game yet you ignore that, you ignore all of us, this is ** r2

Comment

I'm impressed, this is like one of the worst updates ever. You were so damn lazy that you recycle last weeks events.. That is just sad. (And no, the events aren't extended, they are recycled lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Helldemon83 View Post
              Yay, one bug fix in months. Still no fix to the massive balance issue with the new frags. Still no fix to the 50% loading issue so many are having. Your world boss event is complete ****. People are constantly complaining about the respawn being to long and having to much competition as is for the Rebirth packs and you add a huge amount of competition to them. No compesation pack yet. And they are trying to steal my money. Bunch of ****ing failures.

I think they already said something about how they couldn't make more world boss spawn times because it violates something, so...
              Ign: (S44)Euthanize
              Guild: (J1)Philippines
              Level: 150 Eidolon
              Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
              I'm annoying.
              ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Then don't add an event that will have the entire server wanting to camp them.

Comment

Honestly though, the frag shards and mount orbs will make the stronger people stronger. It just saves them the cashing. D:

Objection?
                  I'm annoying.
                  ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Ya, because no one wants to cash anymore anyways.

Comment

It's a good, nice event, that gives stuff I want but I can't do anything about it.
                      I have also been trying to buy the summer set on my server all week. ;-;

Objection?
                      I'm annoying.
                      ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Originally posted by Helldemon83 View Post
                        Ya, because no one wants to cash anymore anyways.
                        we cant anyways ultimate be done for 5 days , yay r2 you fail so bad =D

Comment

1. fail events
                          2. bugs are still there
                          3. lots of cashers only event where you dont know if the proceeds goes to Cs or to the other games.

just fix this bugs at CS. you still have until Friday 21:00 GMT+8 before i get the hell out of here.

P.S when i quit. once i get my char back, ill be hosting giveaways to my items. especially those who are below me in level.
                          Crystal Saga
                          Server:Crimson Groves
                          IGN: (S50)Bourbon
                          Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
                          Class:Knight
                          Lvl: 47 scion

Comment

nice bad event's again T_T

Comment

well R2Games, you know with all the problems you havent fix
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	37095256.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	1666778

Comment

Working...
                              X