Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Cudra’s Shipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Cudra’s Shipment

Duration: 4/18 – 4/25 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: None

Description: Cudra is in dire need of your help! Visit her in Starglade to receive a special quest, in which you must deliver a package to the ********** in the Tree of Life. Complete this quest and you will receive Health Orb x1 and Mana Orb x1. This quest may be completed once per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

got lots of health orbs and Mana orbs on A Day in Vidalia.. cant there be Pet Health and Mana orb next time?
    and Please make our pet orbs have off option too.
    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

You do realize that this event has been out for the last 8 or so days, right? I only know because I've been doing them everyday, even though I have 0 use for the orbs since I already have my reserves at maximum. But yeah, this even has been out for over a week.

Comment

In a month or 2 I'll have health orbs for sell 10g each, lol. This game is going down hill slowly due to manager neglect. There already aren't many people playing on our combined servers. The same people are winning the same events everyday. The same events are going for 2 weeks, and the events arent great. I dont see how this game is gonna make it another year. They start the game off with an honor system that doesnt mean anything now. They are obsessed with the frag weapon and continue to add content for it but wont release level 100 PvP gear. I suggested they add all the bosses to the rb quest and now there's an event with all the bosseslame. Do they want us to continue to play? This games days are numbered.

Comment

Working...
        X