[Patch Notes] 4/25 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helldemon83 View Post
    Rogues has double the chance to activate skills on perfect frag. They essentially have a 10% chance vs 5% for other jobs on Blood cry and a 12-24% chance vs 6-12% on blood lust II(depending on lvl of frag) when compared to the other jobs.
    dude get over it, stop hating on rogues
    do you realize how much harder it is to play a rogue than any other class unless your a major casher that is.
    not only are rogues weak as *** unless they are really worked on (soul etc) they only become half decent at really high levels.
    yes they do get 2 attacks to every other jobs 1 attack but did you know that the rogues attack power is halfed???

dont go hating on rogues when you dont know how they work or how much more work is involved creating a good rogue.
    if you have to complain about a class, complain about how underpowered priests are

Comment

Originally posted by Brigadier View Post
      Typical luck with people that are from the Netherlands... Wish u gave me that FL egg. Xd
      ... used of 100 for myself though
      I smell

Comment

Not hating on any job, I would just like to see things balanced. You must have some **** rogues on your server if you think they are only half decent. They pretty much own every single event on my server. Even mortal rogues are beating high lvl scions and eidolons. Some of which have cashed a lot

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
          When you hit the reset, it doesn't increase randomly. It just picks randomly. So if you get 5-star, the next time might be a 1-star, or a 4-star , or any star. It's all about luck.
          So every day is random chance of obtaining anything of those things? see ya guys in 2 years when I finally upgraded blessing once >> It's 1 out of 7 chance to get anything >.<
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by Helldemon83 View Post
            Not hating on any job, I would just like to see things balanced. You must have some **** rogues on your server if you think they are only half decent. They pretty much own every single event on my server. Even mortal rogues are beating high lvl scions and eidolons. Some of which have cashed a lot
            LOL you must have some really really **** scions and eidolons then.

rogues have virtually zero defence at mortal and almost no dodge (unless they cash big for soul) so 1 hit from a mage or a knight will dispatch them very very easily heck even priests curses can wipe a mortal rogue.

im sure the rogues that dominate your server are very high powered with a lot of soul and a good level perfect frag, mortal rogues just cannot handle any other class rogues ARE too weak period.

Comment

Originally posted by R29966859 View Post
              LOL you must have some really really **** scions and eidolons then.

rogues have virtually zero defence at mortal and almost no dodge (unless they cash big for soul) so 1 hit from a mage or a knight will dispatch them very very easily heck even priests curses can wipe a mortal rogue.

im sure the rogues that dominate your server are very high powered with a lot of soul and a good level perfect frag, mortal rogues just cannot handle any other class rogues ARE too weak period.
              Is it for real?i never thought i would see some one whine abt rogue being weak class.-.-
              either you are doing something wrong or you just want more op stuff for your rogue cause they pretty much own every class when it comes to PvP second that person was asking to half the rate of triggering new frag skill same as the frost...i think that makes sense as you too agreed that rogues have twice the atk speed of other classes

Comment

Good job on making another ♥♥♥♥ event. You guys should get an award for the dumbest ideas by a game company. But I guess even french fries can hold jobs now. The zodiac was only created for people who have rebirthed or spend a **** load of cash. Mortals have 0 chance at it. BTW, I love the idiot who thought of giving the mob the 30 second stunn that nails you for 20k damage over 2-3 seconds. You idiots are awesome
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-25-2013, 07:28 PM.

Comment

First Guild Boss event and now Zodiacs o.O... these ideas seem quite familiar :x.
                  Last edited by R297807; 02-03-2014, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Bad event for alts and new players.
                    Originally posted by **aH2o138Mfg4J**
                    This is how I got my name.
                    **=All my friends have this in their names.
                    a=First letter of alphabet.
                    H2o=Chemical formula for water.
                    138=13 is bad Luck 8 is how old my son was when I created this account.
                    M=Master. Seems like another way to say boss.
                    fg=Food, because we need it to live. Guardian, they protect you.
                    4J=4 is how old my daughter is when I created this account. J is the first letter of my last name.
                    **=All of my friends have this in their names.
                    Yes, you can call me anything.

Comment

so r2 has CS (new) game content and taking their time to give it to us. I mean wow we have mount fusion and the other english CS don't have it. Also i think we're one of the earlier ones to get Zodiac as oppose to the others. Wonder why we haven't gotten Rune system. Here's to lvl 150 stuff & rebarf after 2-week 120 event.. Race to top 150.

RIP CS Now2Play

Comment

Originally posted by smurfs16 View Post
                        So I checked the zodiac system out, it takes 33 purple shards to get an item, each item has its own type of shard.
                        Zodiac stars increase randomly upon clicking Draw Horoscope (this also activates the buff the stars are on).
                        The only way to obtain Legendary Zodiac Shards is by being on 4-stars in the Horoscope. <- Does this mean that once we get 5-stars we don't get legendary shards anymore? If so it's impossible to obtain the legendary equips unless we can reset the stars or they stay in place.
                        Is the only way to increase Stars on Horoscope to click "Draw horoscope"?
                        How do we manipulate on which stars we are or how can we go down a star in Horoscope if we needed to in order to get f.e. another legendary shard.
                        The blessing of % matk/patk 5hr buff is purely that, the HP-bonus added to it is a permanent stat-increase and seperated from the 5hr buff. (aka a lv50 mortal having Zodiac unlocked gets 10k hp permanently)

The quest can be done in a party, all members get completion. If your zodiac-screen ends up blanco when the quest-screen shows 1/1 (and completed), you need to refresh the page for it to be completed.
                        The equips can be socketed, which gems I don't know yet so hoping on someone with the gear to let us know.

NOT all members in party get credit...and I did refresh...only 2 out of a party of 5 got credit...we ALL refreshed...WTG R2

Comment

Originally posted by Wench View Post
                          NOT all members in party get credit...and I did refresh...only 2 out of a party of 5 got credit...we ALL refreshed...WTG R2
                          All of the party members get credit if they're in the same area and L. Chances are whoever didn't get credit was probably fighting the wrong boss. I know in one of my parties we all got credit except for one person, dummy didn't read his quest description and just assumed his quest was where his friend's quest was...
                          (S14)Squintina
                          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

this are the kinds of event that drives players to quit this game. i mean what the hell ? really? this event is simply full of ****.

Comment

i love this event cuz of the zodiac

Comment

Virtually awesome week. We get another garbage, crappy, useless, pointless event that aimed only at high level players and top cashers who pretty much own anything and looking down on other low level people who struggle their *** off to reach who they're right now. Thank you very much R2 for giving us solid reason to leave this game for good
                                ――罨――
                                阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                                地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                                今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                                天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                                卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Working...
                                X