No announcement yet.

[Activity] Fortune Favors the Brave!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened??? my other toon was lvl 119. i picked up the 115 rewards. then i turned 120 i cannot pick up the reward??? it says requirement not fullfilled? but im already 120??? whats this???

Comment

Originally posted by R21478109 View Post
      what happened??? my other toon was lvl 119. i picked up the 115 rewards. then i turned 120 i cannot pick up the reward??? it says requirement not fullfilled? but im already 120??? whats this???
      It highly possible they put extra work into making sure you're unable to collect all the rewards. I'm 113 right now, trying to get to 114 and then 115 for the other reward. it also possible it's a bug too.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Lvl 115 says "sorry you do not qualify for these rewards" if you're 115. I'll try again tomorrow when I hit 116.

Comment

maybe we'll get lvl150 stuff after this event ends.

Comment

whats the point of making 95- 100- 105- 110 -115- 120 if u can just get 1? last time i took 115, then i grinded and leveled my char til lvl 120... then when i went to take lvl 120 rewards. it says u dont meet the requirements?????

you guys didnt say we can just avail only 1 of those 95-120. if only it was stated u will just be able to take 1. i should have saved it til i just get 120 instead of 115.... please make it clear. and pls dont make players confused... its not good. =(

Comment

I filed a ticket to ask for my rewards to be reset and have the reward I already claimed taken away. If we can only get one, I want to go for the big prize instead -crosses fingers-
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

i was claimed my reward lvl 110 at my lvl 114 when this event begun. now i reach lvl 115, but i cant claim the reward. NPC said doesnt reach lvl required.

why and reason please.

Comment

Originally posted by fendywong02 View Post
                  i was claimed my reward lvl 110 at my lvl 114 when this event begun. now i reach lvl 115, but i cant claim the reward. NPC said doesnt reach lvl required.

why and reason please.
                  Note: Players may only select one option for the duration of the activity.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

seriously... :/ I don't read the forum.. but on game it says "each reward may only be redeemed once.." EACH. NOT once over all :/ So please advise which one is actually true since 70% do not check here.
                    Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

BAD... -1 event =(

Comment

***!!!! i hate that event..!!!!!! hope GM can change that event.. not cool...

Comment

Originally posted by Gimblewart View Post
                          seriously... :/ I don't read the forum.. but on game it says "each reward may only be redeemed once.." EACH. NOT once over all :/ So please advise which one is actually true since 70% do not check here.
                          Once, total, regardless of level, for the duration of the event.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I don't understand why this event is so contradictory with the main info saying at each lvl 90/95/100 ect, that the following rewards can be claimed but at the bottom it says only 1 option may be chosen for the event. for myself and others just hitting those lvl we could use that stuff to move along a little better sure its not all that great but would be usefull in someway or another.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              Once, total, regardless of level, for the duration of the event.
                              ahh ok why couldnt someone tell me that lol, you can lock my post on the bug forum
                              S40guntherkillu- Mage- Eidolon LEVEL 140
                              GUILD- Candyshop
                              HONOR- Emperor SOUL- 1177/3000

Comment

Worst event ever, even for those year old servers. MUTs and HWs are only needed in the new servers.
                                Last edited by XxaH2o138Mfg4JxX; 04-30-2013, 06:21 PM. Reason: Typo:GMUT=MUTs
                                Originally posted by **aH2o138Mfg4J**
                                This is how I got my name.
                                **=All my friends have this in their names.
                                a=First letter of alphabet.
                                H2o=Chemical formula for water.
                                138=13 is bad Luck 8 is how old my son was when I created this account.
                                M=Master. Seems like another way to say boss.
                                fg=Food, because we need it to live. Guardian, they protect you.
                                4J=4 is how old my daughter is when I created this account. J is the first letter of my last name.
                                **=All of my friends have this in their names.
                                Yes, you can call me anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X