[Activity] Bossing Me Around

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Bossing Me Around

Duration: 4/25 – 5/2 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description
    : Think you have what it takes to defeat the World Bosses of Vidalia? Defeat the following World Bosses and be showered with rewards! For every World Boss killed, you may also redeem one bonus Dungeon Key! Upon defeating a World Boss, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your rewards. The rewards are as follows:
    • Defeat Torvo the Hungry and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x10, Mount Fusion Orb x3
    • Defeat Auron the Destroyer and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x15, Mount Fusion Orb x5
    • Defeat the Ice Queen and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x22, Mount Fusion Orb x8
    • Defeat Nepenthor and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x25, Mount Fusion Orb x10
    • Defeat Amarog and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x30, Mount Fusion Orb x12
    • Defeat the Shadow Reaper and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x35, Mount Fusion Orb x15
    • Defeat Ravensteed and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x42, Mount Fusion Orb x18
    • Defeat the Fallen Angel and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x50, Mount Fusion Orb x22
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Again with this??? Why??
    Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff
    IGN: AsunaLight
    Class: Knight(Hybrid)
    Plane: Eidoion Lvl: 150
    Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord Wings (Still upgrading)
    Guild: (S60)TrueAngels (Guild Master)
    Pets: Guardian Angel+13(Gen 2)/ Demon King+13(Almost ED)/ Royal Nymph+13/ Golden Teddy Bear+13.. and more
    o.o By the way.... I like hugs. Oh and my husband Shujinko is a bum♥

Comment

on our server 1 guild has been taking all these bosses last week guess another week of just them getting the goodies from this event

In Game Name: PriestKayla
      Server: (S4) The Wilterlands
      Class: Priest
      Level: 173
      Plane: Eidolon
      Guild: S3 Legends

Comment

Originally posted by priestkayla View Post
        on our server 1 guild has been taking all these bosses last week guess another week of just them getting the goodies from this event
        ^ I can't even try and do a rebirth quest with a party.
        • Server: Emerald Ridge
        • Character: Dylan
        • Class: Elementalist
        • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
        • Guild: Reborn

Comment

This is complete ****, another disappointing maint......

Comment

This has cut into rebirth quests significantly. It is the same 5 people getting these bosses as well. no one can out DPS them. This is event is for the VERY few.

Comment

is party up useful or useless?

someone in my party killed boss, but i cannot claim rewards afterwards?

Comment

Useless event, as always.

I've pretty much always been deleting World Boss quest whenever taking my Rebirth quest. The world bosses in my server are always gangbanged by pretty much the same players, or same guild, and seemingly only for fun more than anything else, leaving behind nothing for others. R2 totally doesn't understand how much odds some players are having to deal with rebirth quests, and leisurely throwing random events which in the end, only giving us crappy, pointless rewards
                ――罨――
                阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Such a hard thing to do lol everyone camps them and i can nenver get them
                  Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

why is it back

Comment

plss make EVENT NICE GM

Comment

If people wants better events then they have to start cashing,
                        as R2 only cares about the cashers... and that's mostly those who are OP >_<
                        Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
                        Name: Lunaria
                        Class: Fire Mage
                        Plane: Eidolon
                        Level: 125+
                        Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
                        Honor Rank: Emperor
                        Mount: Super Jiyaori
                        Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
                        Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
                        Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
                        Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Working...
                        X