Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance is happening! 4 AM EDT on 05/02

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance is happening! 4 AM EDT on 05/02

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, May 2nd. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Update: Maintenance is over and servers are back up. No patch notes this week everyone, just an extra event for the week: Cudra’s Shipment

• sabon
    replied
    yeah right give a nice and awesome event..

Leave a comment:

• XxaH2o138Mfg4JxX
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, May 2nd. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Update: Maintenance is over and servers are back up. No patch notes this week everyone, just an extra event for the week: Cudra’s Shipment
    They should fix this typo.

Leave a comment:

• TotallyNoob
    replied
    It wont let me log into bloodshed or necropolis :/

Leave a comment:

• XxaH2o138Mfg4JxX
    replied
    What... EDT is Eastern Standard Time? I thought it was Eastern Daylight Time, oh well, they made a typo, it's supposed to be Eastern Daylight time.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by iyasn View Post
    lol r2 u sure know how to **** people off, even says boss event finish on 2nd but no they had to extend it even tho no one complained for it to stay.
    They been pissing us off for the last 6 monthes. if it ain't one thing it's another they're trying to **** us off on.
    -Lack of vault space
    -events
    -Acts of shear stupidity
    -RB quest unbalanced since it was released

The **** just piles up till it's a nice big steamy pile
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-02-2013, 04:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• -God-
    replied
    There was a new costume added.

Leave a comment:

• iyasn
    replied
    lol r2 u sure know how to **** people off, even says boss event finish on 2nd but no they had to extend it even tho no one complained for it to stay.

Leave a comment:

• Smittyshell
    replied
    Just wanted to say thank you for the events because now I can't do any rebirth quests because all the Eidolons and Scion high lvls are spawn camping and nothing is being done about it when we mention it. We are ignored again. It has almost made me want to quit twice. I am complaining but this absolutely absurd that this event was created with the thought of those trying to rb quests. Agian I should know my place that I am just a low lvl nothingness scion and I should just shut up and delete my character right. Well if I am going to be ignored then I might just do that, because of the fact that the event doesn't help low lvls. We are ignored and pushed aside Thanks R2 for the "awful" support and love of your customers. I hope that someone gets what they want from these spawn camp killings because I sure haven't

S12 7477
    Priest scion plane
    Level 53

Leave a comment:

• Optik
    replied
    Thanks r2....I appreciate the boring events during Playoff!!

Leave a comment:

• stardome
    replied
    the zodiac are to spawn every 30min. They spawn every 2 or 3 hrs

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeiya
    replied
    Take this from a cash spender's point of view... You guys suck.
    What's with the boss event going for 3 weeks? This is ridiculous? You should just post an update telling us how much you killed the game already.

Leave a comment:

• Jerilynne
    replied
    they did enough to make LG work thats it.. and added back that crappy cuddra's gift... BFD!!!! Grrrrrr Im looking for new game!

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
    Wasn't Cudra's shipment-quest brought back during the "maintenance"? anyway I agree to no more 2-3 weeks of the same damn event that's being dominated by the same rear-assed people. You never going to see Clover Event being done for 3 weeks in a row so why these.
    I wouldn't mind 3-weeks of clovers event. Everyone just become epic. >.>

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Wow, you said you was gonna do maintenance, but in reality, you did almost exactly nothing anyway. Hell, if you all had recycled events like "starglade of fire" and ladder quests, at least the nothing could have had a shred of something in it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X