[Promotion] Point of Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Point of Interest

Duration: 5/9 – 5/16 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Servers: All Servers

Description: The point system is back! For the following week, players will be rewarded with 1 point for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystals, you will receive 1,000 points. Players may then exchange these points for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

I dont have a mastercard and such paypal etc. How can i gain crystals?

Comment

sir, u can buy it trough m.lhuillier if ur from philippines.. there are lots of ways to buy in game money

Comment

sir how can i roll my crystals ive use

Comment

how to get VIP without using PayPal & credit card?
          I using mol point to top up.

Comment

GM please reply or sent me PM

Comment

Originally posted by R215591791 View Post
              GM please reply or sent me PM
              Visit store.r2games.com. Click on the VIP tab. At the bottom of the page, click on the word 'here' in the line that says "No Credit Card? Click here for alternative payment options." On the next screen, you'll see tabs labelled UGC, a country specific option, and More Choices. Make sure you have selected your country, and you'll see MOLpoints in the More Choices tab.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Just a question... when will the next "Goddess of Offering" & the "Recharge Bonus Pack" be?
                Soon i hope?
                Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
                X