No announcement yet.

[Activity] Fly… err, Climbing High!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already reported this bug in ticket, but lvl 65 in ladder NPC showing that the reward has already been claimed, when we went to go get it. A bit disappointed at this event so many bugs that are present, most likely won't see a fix till next maintenance. Missing out on a lot of items with this bugs, hope they at least can do emergency when they get the bug fixed so we can get some of the ladder rewards.

Comment

i can't even go higher than 50 ladder XD it's hard for me to find teams for 50+
      Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

MAJOR NOTE: There is a bug where players are only able to collect one pack! So please make sure you collect the pack synonymous with the highest level you can reach... or the pack you most wish to get until we are able to sort this out.

GM, any news into how this bug will be fixed? weather it will be an ER MAINT. or extending the even another week onces the bug is FIXED..... a reply would be much apreciated

Comment

has this been fixed?or we gonna have to go with it till the event ends?

Comment

Originally posted by R250141 View Post
            MAJOR NOTE: There is a bug where players are only able to collect one pack! So please make sure you collect the pack synonymous with the highest level you can reach... or the pack you most wish to get until we are able to sort this out.

GM, any news into how this bug will be fixed? weather it will be an ER MAINT. or extending the even another week onces the bug is FIXED..... a reply would be much apreciated
            they will not fix this till next maint,if there was any news we should get the urg maint last night,next maint will be with same events fixing hope...

Comment

by any case this bug must be fixed and IT WOULD be nice if this event is made permanent.

Comment

Why are the lvl 65 rewards worse then the lvl 60? lol

Comment

ya u can claim once in floor rewards in ladder but still theres a free soul shrd x1 xD
                  Server : [S53] Exelow Hollows
                  IGN:JustAShot
                  Level:Eidolon 5x
                  Class:Ranger(Hybrid AM)
                  Guild: (S35)TheSpartans

"Believe The Impossible ,Discover The Incredible"

Comment

Sup guys lemme just make it to lvl 50 and let me grab my muts and HW, cause you know, thats what i need.

Comment

we need the ladder event back n make it level 100 cap

Comment

when will ladder be upto Lv100?
                        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
                        X