[Activity] Quit BOSSing Me Around!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Quit BOSSing Me Around!

Duration: 5/16 – 5/22 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Servers: All Servers
    Level Requirement: None

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the World Bosses of Vidalia? Defeat the following World Bosses and be showered with rewards! For every World Boss killed, you may also redeem one bonus Dungeon Key! Upon defeating a World Boss, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your rewards. The rewards are as follows:
    • Defeat Torvo the Hungry and receive Soul Shard x3, Ethereal Wings x5
    • Defeat Auron the Destroyer and receive Soul Shard x5, Ethereal Wings x8
    • Defeat the Ice Queen and receive Soul Shard x10, Ethereal Wings x12, Minor Pet Heavenly Crystal x3
    • Defeat Nepenthor and receive Soul Shard x20, Ethereal Wings x20, Minor Pet Heavenly Crystal x5
    • Defeat Amarog and receive Soul Shard x20, Divine Feather x10, Purified Crystal x5
    • Defeat the Shadow Reaper and receive Soul Shard x25, Divine Feather x15, Purified Crystal x8
    • Defeat Ravensteed and receive Soul Shard x28, Divine Feather x18, Purified Crystal x10
    • Defeat the Fallen Angel and receive Soul Shard x32, Divine Feather x22, Purified Crystal x12
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

you probably want to hire employees who are a bit innovative R2. i mean, REALLY?!!!
    (S62) natarake
    Hybrid Priest
    Level: working on it
    Pet: Panda
    Guild: Angels

Comment

This is Cool ^_^
      IGN : xCody
      Server : [S60] Exigent Bluff

Comment

Go post your views over here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....sing-Me-Around Maybe the more people response to it, then they will take action.

Comment

Thats not a good event... Now cashiers wont spend anymore because of these boost on stats...

Comment

And it is clearly abusable... It should only go. Once per person a day, so that others have chances...

Comment

Working...
            X