No announcement yet.

[Activity] Torch Girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha! basta lang makapg comment ehehe ^_^ pati aso sinama hahahaha!! isama mo na pati ung pusa at unggoy!!

Comment

Can you guys make this permanent? or at least make it like 3g per torch.... 5g is way too much for a piece of torch =/ ... and make it like 5 torch per day lol
      Shrine Of Kithara

IGN: ZelmanClock
      server: Shrine of Kithar
      Honor: Earl ( and gaining up)

Comment

Originally posted by UchihaDonald View Post
        haha! basta lang makapg comment ehehe ^_^ pati aso sinama hahahaha!! isama mo na pati ung pusa at unggoy!!
        sino ba kausap mo lol just wondering
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Torch Girls spawn = chancefor 3rd rebirth
          ~CS :

IGN (S16)AmonRa Lvl 136 Eidolon HolyPriest
          Pet DK gen 3 - BA gen 2 - Morphed Herculon gen 2
          Status Dead

~ BR :

IGN (S1)KongMing Chrono Mage
          Status Dead

~ MKO :

IGN (s48)Nagisa
          Status Play

Comment

Originally posted by DFinn View Post
            What did he said? =))
            Let me try to translate it.

My long dream has finally been fulfilled - to become the first one to comment. I've faced so many challenges just to be the first one to comment. It feels different when you're the first one to comment. It feels like I'm being carried by the wind because of such happiness. Not everyone in the world can do what I just did. To be the first one to comment is a hard thing to do but I still did it. It's like my hopes to live and continue my life has been restored. I'm thanking my parents because without them, I wouldn't be here in this world and obviously I can't do what I just did. I am also thanking my sibling because of his/her never ending support for me especially during the time when I'm just the 2nd or 3rd person to comment. I'm also thanking my neighbors because I can get free wifi from them during the time when I was practicing very well to be the first one to comment. I am also thanking my dog but I don't know why. I hope that you too can be the first one to comment one day. We can do this!

lol I don't know what to do. I'm so bored so I just took the time to translate this. And it also helps me improve my speech.

Comment

well.....**** happens....
              maybe he just wants some ♥♥♥♥ attention because he/she is too much of a ♥♥♥♥....
              sorry for typing this it's just too much....

peace y'all
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-13-2013, 02:45 PM. Reason: language
              IGN:ELeSiS
              Server:Seira Island
              Class:Hybrid Knight
              Guild:Prodigy

"The world is still the same,there's just less in it...."

Comment

i guess there are prob about making new character.. when make new one i cant access to go in starglade for my mission.. i can get 50% loading.. and its not moving on.. i have no prob with my internet ntwork. can you guys say something about it..? ireally want to make a new one..
                please help.
                Last edited by R216663087; 05-27-2013, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X