[Activity] VIP Lottery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Duration: 8/9 - 8/15 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: All level 30 players and above have the chance of winning one or even multiple 1-day VIPs during this lottery activity! Good luck!

Instructions:
    1. Level +35 elite monsters will drop VIP lottery tickets.
    2. Turn in your VIP lottery ticket/s to the Quartermaster in Starglade to see if you are a winner!
    3. There are a total of thirty 1-day VIP memberships to be won every day for each server.
    4. You can win multiple times if you are lucky enough.
    5. As a bonus, just to make sure everyone has a chance to enjoy VIP status for at least one day, all players level 30 and above may receive a FREE 1-day VIP membership during this activity without using the lottery simply by visiting the Quartermaster in Starglade - Limit 1 per character. For players who already have a VIP membership, your VIP membership will simply be extended by one day by receiving this one free day.
    Question - if you can win multiple times are they stacked then so you have VIP for multiple days?

Comment

yea, do these tickets lottery stackable?

and for its limit
      total of thirty 1-day VIP memberships to be won every day for each server
      what happen if server reach limit,,, how can players know it? does system announce it like crypt,
      or quartermaster wont let us claim the ticket,
      or 1/4master foolishly keeps accepting every player turn in eventho it has reach limit? (meanie)

,,,,and upon reaching limit when does it reset ,,,,,at 0000amst, or at 1000amst like quild quest, or else?

any enlightment please
      Last edited by elsage; 08-09-2012, 10:13 AM.
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

does it stack if you win a few in one day?

Comment

how do we know the winners reach 30 already?

Comment

i get the DC over and over again

Comment

Originally posted by R22596188 View Post
              um this is ok for the free players that do not already have vip but what about thoughs of us that have vip already?
              ... then you don't have to worry about it?

Good Lord, R2 gives something to the free players and the VIPs complain about it ...

Comment

The limit on winners a day and ease of getting tickets means only those online directly after reset will ever win. Most people wont even get to use their tickets. Mostly be farm alts with vip.

Complete fail
                Last edited by voltaged; 08-09-2012, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Yep. I'm just gonna sell mine.

Comment

i think it glitched i tried 35 of those and got nothing is it because i currently have a vip 1 day that everyone gets for free? well if thats why can i get my trys back because it didnt say it anywhere

Comment

You can win VIP while you have the free day, someone in my guild did this morning. Still waiting to hear back if the days you win from the lottery stack or if you just refresh the one day you already have so I know how much time to spend afk for tickets.

Comment

I wake up and log on. Try to go use my vip lottery ticket... "All free 1-day VIP memberships have been awarded for today. Please check back tomorrow" only 7:00 server time... Is it possible to make these items not drop from elites? they use up my inventory space

Comment

This event sucks for USA players. Because server reset is at night for most US players we are asleep when it comes available and other country players get em. Srry but I do believe this event FAILS.

Comment

Originally posted by gyver2829 View Post
                            This event sucks for USA players. Because server reset is at night for most US players we are asleep when it comes available and other country players get em. Srry but I do believe this event FAILS.
                            indeed, system spamming vip at reset time 0000amst
                            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

6am server time and all vip are claimed...awesome. this is what you get for sleeping! do not sleep. XD
                              IGN: Toki
                              Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
                              Class: HalfBlood Priest
                              Current lvl: Scion 80+
                              Guild: lvl 10 (S29)UnderWorld

~current vacation stand in by Cha;):cool:~

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
                              --e.e. cummings

Comment

GM, if you do this type of event again.... can you please stagger the rewards throughout the day? Maybe like the event with the map pieces? The way this one is set right now, you can only do the event if you are on at midnight server time. Please remove the VIP-Lottery ticket chance from my drop pool...

Comment

Working...
                                X