[Activity] Olympic Rings Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChaosOverdrive View Post
    I managed to get both the insignia and the three packs, all in about 1 server day total.
    me too it was easy since i put myself in afk to grind at night when i sleep i had mine before reset after the patch was implamented
    Name: (S51)Aliceianna
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
    Class: Ranger Hybrid
    Plane: Eidolon
    Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
    Level: 143+
    Honor Rank:Emperor
    Mount: Killin
    Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

what is inside the olympic pack will it give random badges or all the listed in the pack?

Comment

It gives all of the things listed.

Comment

which is better to use in pvp or pve the olympic insignia or leutenants insignia?

Comment

I don't know about PVE, but the normal insignias gives str, int, and so on... Olympic insignia gives Attack Speed and Cast Speed, that's good... it depends on what you need.

Comment

I think olympic insignia is way much better because I saw it from other players the color is purple compared to leutenants insignia which is green in color.

Comment

for nature mages is freakin incredible for pvp. Nature usually have problems with mp regen, and the insignia is awesome with mp regen +33.

Comment

i thought that i can exchange olympic rings to olympic pack everyday, so i just use those badges to set my savage, i lacked information.

Comment

please Game Master add more slot for exchange of olympic rings to olypmic pack. im begging you.. please please

Comment

• i want the insignia so bad.

Comment

• Don't worry mark you will still get the insignia becoz after maintenance starting the 16th if u r lvl 30+ u will get 5olympic packs as an appreciation of R2 to team USA for winning the Olympics with 46 golds.

Comment

• Originally posted by twenty View Post
                          Don't worry mark you will still get the insignia becoz after maintenance starting the 16th if u r lvl 30+ u will get 5olympic packs as an appreciation of R2 to team USA for winning the Olympics with 46 golds.
                          The insignia is only available until the 15th, and exchanging sets of 3 rings was enough to get the insignia. The Go for the Gold event, which gives the packs based on how many gold medals the USA wins, isn't going to be given out until after maintenance on the 16th.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Yeeeeyyyy.. Thanks memorylane and twenty!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              The insignia is only available until the 15th, and exchanging sets of 3 rings was enough to get the insignia. The Go for the Gold event, which gives the packs based on how many gold medals the USA wins, isn't going to be given out until after maintenance on the 16th.
                              Originally posted by mark_lloyd123 View Post
                              Yeeeeyyyy.. Thanks memorylane and twenty!!!
                              I dont think MemoryLane's news is good for you mark.
                              It means you won't get the insignia coz u get packs after the insignia exchange is removed.

Comment

• OUCH!! i thought insignia exhange is extended..

Comment

Working...
                                X