Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R22278558
    replied
    Does this mean you are changing up the events tonight? Or will you do maint again to do that?

Leave a comment:

• dark3xectra
    replied
    Originally posted by PoisonStarglade View Post
    yay, 10 minuite warning popped up just after entering psychodelia.. wasted run
    owh i just went exernal =="

Leave a comment:

• cleotobias666143
    replied
    Special mention 3PM for those of you in the Philippines

Leave a comment:

• dannykama1
    replied
    any chance that the orange trees even can be extended really helps low lvls with their lvling

Leave a comment:

• lloydbunxo
    replied
    sir im in vault NM then last boss the drop of it i didnt get last run before reset and last boss didnt get the drop cause your maintenance

Leave a comment:

• Gimblewart
    replied
    oh fek my seed. :3

Leave a comment:

• PoisonStarglade
    replied
    yay, 10 minuite warning popped up just after entering psychodelia.. wasted run

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    At this time, all servers are down for the maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• keenrab2002
    replied
    thnk you

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    While we are working on the server maintenance, we will also be working on the forums. As such, during the maintenance, the forums may not be accessible during part of the time.

Leave a comment:

• ZerosGhost
    replied
    will the orange pack event still be happening after maintenance or should i plant them all now?

Leave a comment:

• davisbro2
    replied
    Any idea when the maintenance will be completed? I was actually lucky to leave work few hours earlier than normal and was able to get into having our seignor 2x to which I was hopping to do TG (Training Grounds) run tonight since I never get to do em when seignor gets put on. Just wondering when since im also waiting to use AFK Mode tonight before I go to bed. I'd hate to stay up for a long time wondering when the game will be fixed but I guess will have to see then lol. Normally I work nightshifts 5 days a week so its hard to get that seignor and guild 2x exp when they both use it while im at work. =/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X