[Announcement] 08/09/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] 08/09/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on 08/09/2012. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers will go offline for maintenance at 5AM EDT (2AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

EDIT: Patch notes are up! Please take the time to read up on the in this thread.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

what's in store today ^.^ hopefully something good

Comment

Hopefully they extend the Orange Event to make up for the bugged Soul Event... on top of other events. It could be.... an eventful week, lol.

Comment

yeah i love the orange event

Comment

Big question on everyone's mind. People who have left for the night on afk... will they still be able to plant their oranges tomorrow for packs?
          The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Can u please add New Costume to the new server 'Plethuran Plains' ? Thanks.

Comment

Guys Let them give us a new event. You cant suggest something now when maintenance is going to happen today. GM's plz give us a good event so that everyone can enjoy it.

Give crystal members some added benefits just like VIP members. Thanks for all the good work. Keep it up GM's

Comment

mut exchange event XD

Comment

I'm looking forward to SS event ^^. Maybe GMUT or Pixie upgrade xstal. I don't know. R2 has amazed me the last few weeks, so I'm sure they're gonna continue to amaze me. Keep up the great work guys!

Comment

Originally posted by R22323507 View Post
                    mut exchange event XD
                    +1 for mut exchange >.<

Comment

e.wings event!!!!

Comment

hoping for a good event!

Comment

i sense a real e.wing trading event!!

Comment

e wings y lol on my server only 2 people can use them >.>

Comment

yay 5 PM maint. Would this be fixing up the lag issues finally? >.<
                              If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
                              Server: Tree of Life
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Class: Hybrid Priest
                              Guild: Harmless

Comment

Working...
                              X