[Activity] Show Me Your Soul!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Show Me Your Soul!

Duration: 8/9 – 8/15 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: For a limited time, players may visit the Event Master in Starglade to be rewarded based on their Soul Completion progress.

The rewards are as follows:
    • 100 Points – Soul Shard x 4 & Purified Crystal x 6
    • 300 Points – Soul Shard x 8 & Purified Crystal x 10
    • 500 Points – Soul Shard x 16 & Purified Crystal x 20
    • 800 Points – Soul Shard x 30 & Purified Crystal x 40
    • 1000 Points – Soul Shard x 40 & Purified Crystal x 60

Notes: There are no level requirements for this activity. If your Soul Completion progress is 1000, you will be able to select all options, receiving all rewards. If your Soul Completion progress is 500, you will only be able to receive the rewards for 100, 300 and 500 points. Rewards may only be redeemed once.

the only thing i can say is this is not going to be easy to get pc are really really hard to get
    Name: (S51)Aliceianna
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
    Class: Ranger Hybrid
    Plane: Eidolon
    Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
    Level: 143+
    Honor Rank:Emperor
    Mount: Killin
    Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

I really do hope that you don't have to have that exact amount of soul completion to get the prices..
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
        I really do hope that you don't have to have that exact amount of soul completion to get the prices..
        Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
        There are no level requirements for this activity. If your Soul Completion progress is 1000, you will be able to select all options, receiving all rewards. If your Soul Completion progress is 500, you will only be able to receive the rewards for 100, 300 and 500 points. Rewards may only be redeemed once.
        That means you don't need to have 100,300 or so.. because if your soul is 550, as example, I think you can redeem the 100, 300 and 500 completion rewards ^^
        TO BE INSPIRED IS GREAT...
        TO INSPIRE IS INCREDIBLE!
        IGN: (S31)iRoseMary
        Server: (S31)Tree of Life
        Class: Blood Hybrid Priest
        Plane: Scion

Comment

love this event
          Server: Starglade
          Name: Lotussin
          Plain: Eidolon
          Lvl: 72 and more
          Guild: GM of DethKlok
          Class:Rogue
          Skill Tree: Shadow
          Pet: Demon King Gen 2/5 +13

Comment

barely no soul
            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

I got 98 soul shards from this event. i wish i can have more lol

Comment

So you now have it where the system can distinguish players by soul level. Now it is finally time to put this content to its full use and apply this to all pvp based events. This has been said 1000s of times that players based on soul level needs to be separated by soul level in pvp events to prevent unfairness in combat. Reguardless of battle field balancers, soul level is still dominate in deciding if your stronger or not. You no longer have nothing to say, "we can't" cause now you got something that can. So we need to see this implemented into sengolia and Guild Resource. At least 4 layers, one layer for each aura level.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Uhm... why is this event at quartermaster npc? aren't the events on that npc permanent?
                  Hallo!
                  Character: (S5)Meiya
                  Server: Twilight Caverns
                  No no I'm not gonna list my pets, mounts, souls or any other stuffs on here ;x
                  LOVE PEACE AND UNICORN!
                  <3

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeiya View Post
                    Uhm... why is this event at quartermaster npc? aren't the events on that npc permanent?
                    Yeah, that does seem rather odd. and the event master is already full of exchange based stuff. it is pushing the list off screen.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

and yet the event master is almost always empty, and she has the bounty hunting too.

Comment

Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
                        So you now have it where the system can distinguish players by soul level. Now it is finally time to put this content to its full use and apply this to all pvp based events. This has been said 1000s of times that players based on soul level needs to be separated by soul level in pvp events to prevent unfairness in combat. Reguardless of battle field balancers, soul level is still dominate in deciding if your stronger or not. You no longer have nothing to say, "we can't" cause now you got something that can. So we need to see this implemented into sengolia and Guild Resource. At least 4 layers, one layer for each aura level.
                        You are aware that is EXACTLY WHAT SOUL DEVELOPMENT WAS MADE FOR RIGHT? I guess you didn't. So here is the deal, even though I doubt you will even read this..
                        If you are too lazy or dumb (sorry kindest word I can think of) to upgrade your soul when you KNOW about how powerful it makes you, then that is YOUR problem.
                        And YOU deserve to fail, repeatedly. Especially since it is actually kinda easy to upgrade soul... in comparison to say Frag. Or Exelorn sets. Or wings. Or mounts. Or anything else really since there is NO FAILURE in upgrading it, and there is no enchanting luck needed either.

STOP WHINING.

Comment

how to get 1 purified crystal in free

Comment

Originally posted by sabinrai View Post
                            how to get 1 purified crystal in free
                            o.0 wut?

I'm guessing you are asking how to get free PC? Do dungeons. Normal mode drops PC and is the easiest form of dungeon crawling... there are also events like Avernal Realm and Crypt which give PC as prizes.

Comment

yeaaa soul ftw!!!! XD
                              Name: Consua
                              ~Ranger/Nature~
                              Guild: LegioN
                              Server: Belas Chasm

Comment

Working...
                              X