Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screenshot of the Week: It's coming back, and we need your ideas for rewards!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot of the Week: It's coming back, and we need your ideas for rewards!

[Permanent Event] Screenshot of the Week!
    Duration: 6/10/2013 - Forever

Many thanks to the players who have continued asking about this event in the forums! Starting next week, every Sunday evening we'll post a new Picture of the Week thread. Share your picture according to the rules below, and at the end of the week we'll choose one lucky picture star as our Picture of the Week, to be featured on our Facebook page and to lavished with a generous prize!

Rules:
    1) All pictures must be posted to the current weekly thread. Any images posted to other threads or sent directly to R2 mods or GMs will NOT be considered.
    2) Pictures must be uploaded directly into the post or uploaded to Tinypic and then copy/pasted into the post (use the link for "forums and message boards"). We will NOT go chasing your pictures down through links or downloads. If we can't actually see it in the body of the post, it won't be considered.
    3) You don't have to include any descriptions or commentary on the photo, but you are welcome to
    4) Be sure to include your name and server in your entry post. Note: Only the photographer who uploads the image will receive the prize, no matter how many people are in the photo.
    5) Please be kind in your reply comments. Any comments deemed unacceptable or off-topic will be removed.

Rewards:
    This is where you guys come in. Post your ideas for rewards as a reply to this thread, and towards the end of this week, we'll take your ideas from this thread and start a new topic where everyone can vote on the rewards they'd like to see. That should about cover it, so get to it!

UPDATE
    Closing this. New weekly thread can be found here.

Well, giving something that'll reward all levels would be hard.

I think Black Dragon Coins x8 or x4 would be good since it's not going to make it for high-leveled players nor lower levels. The normal rewards would be fine. A title and some Dragon coins. Also, how about some Torches? Benefits all players. Maybe, we can also give them about 50g? and you don't want it to give too many rewards as this IS weekly.

So,

Black Dragon Coins x8
    Torch x 8
    15 Gold
    Title

Sounds fair, I assume. Benefits all players.
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: S66
    Class: Knight - Protection
    Name: SlainAgain
    Soul: N/A
    Mount: N/A
    Wings: N/A
    Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

Thanks for hearing our voices and resolving the matter and the link to Tinypic would be helpful to have activated on the forum.
      I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar

Ign:WhiteOokami

Comment

O.o New R2 rep.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
          O.o New R2 rep.
          Whoa, didn't know this was a new GM. (Joined on May 8th, but first time seen posting in the forums, that is.) Welcome, if you're new. Sorry for the off-topic post, just had to say it.
          Crystal Saga:
          Server: S66
          Class: Knight - Protection
          Name: SlainAgain
          Soul: N/A
          Mount: N/A
          Wings: N/A
          Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

Originally posted by SlainAgain View Post
            Whoa, didn't know this was a new GM. (Joined on May 8th, but first time seen posting in the forums, that is.) Welcome, if you're new. Sorry for the off-topic post, just had to say it.
            R2 has been actively recruiting, they were just @ job/trade show.

Comment

Reward : a week VIP
              IGN : (S38)Corbuzer
              Job : Hybrid Priest
              Level : 76
              Plane : Mortal

IGN : (S63)Zero
              Job : Hybrid Priest
              Level : 67
              Plane : Mortal

Comment

We love you... =))
                "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

It's back Thanks R2 :*
                  "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

1. winner will have new title , and another title for those who've won multiple times.
                    2. a free choice of costume (old or new costume),
                    3. therions? X)
                    4. sperion gems
                    5. soul print
                    6. black dragon coin
                    7. Ethereal wing
                    8. Divine wing
                    9. pet breeding stone
                    10. soul shard
                    u could make a pack like "open this box and u will recieve 3 random items of the following (number 3 thru 10 with suitable amounts). X) or just give them all for the winner :P

Comment

The title for Picture of the week with either Dragon Crystals or Shining Coupons (This is what I'd like the reward to be)
                      Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
                      .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
                      .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
                      .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

Suggestion for rewards;

1x Black Dragon Coin.

That is all, don't be greedy.
                        A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

My suggestion for a reward is:

- A title (Adventure photographer?)
                          - Dragonspin coin pack (8 Green Dragon Coins, 8 Red Dragon Coins & 8 Black Dragon Coins)
                          - 500 Crystals

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

Here are some of my suggestion for the reward

1) Title I think is a must (my suggestion --> Magical Snapper) { snap for taking a photo and magical can be replaced with amazing, marvelous etc**
                            2) 8x Green Dragon Coins
                            3) 5x Red Dragon Coins
                            4) 3x Black Dragon Coin
                            5) 1x GMUT or 6x shining gems or 1 FS
                            6) 1x PUC or 2x EW or 6x MC
                            7) and a swirly thing similar to one you get just before the wedding under your feet for a week

Anymore than this and I think it'll be too much advantage to the person who can take a screenshot. Giving a SP or a crystal I think will be too much considering not everyone will be able to have a chance at this screenshot taking contest, but this is just my opinion
                            (S56)TpstT
                            A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
                            ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
                            come visit ;)

Comment

1. The Starglade Photographer title xD
                              2. Ethereal Wings?
                              3. Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens
                              4. Soul Prints
                              5.Black Dragon Coin/Red Dragon Coin
                              6. Silver/Gold honour badges :P
                              7. Some EXP maybe ~~
                              8. Something not too good, to balance it out a bit hehehe lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X