Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on 06/06

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on 06/06

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, June 6th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

cmon put this 150..

Comment

Merge S25 with S20 please!

Comment

we need some good events pls we haven't had anything good since saint patty's day

Comment

Originally posted by sexy_shell76 View Post
          we need some good events pls we haven't had anything good since saint patty's day
          ask and you shall "NOT" receive.
          They can't do good events. might as well quit asking. If i have to make a guess, it gonna be another week of **** events. it would be nice if they release some new content. might have a chance to get slightly stronger, nothing worth the time or money, but maybe something to boost atk or def power like a couple hundred points then be useless.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

raise the lvl cap and give us a race lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
              raise the lvl cap and give us a race lol
              nooo not yet im only lvl 47 edo now i have more lvling to do before i can race anyway more than likely it will be another rb first
              Name: (S51)Aliceianna
              Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
              Class: Ranger Hybrid
              Plane: Eidolon
              Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
              Level: 143+
              Honor Rank:Emperor
              Mount: Killin
              Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
                nooo not yet im only lvl 47 edo now i have more lvling to do before i can race anyway more than likely it will be another rb first
                either way I am ok with it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
                  im eido 120 since 6 months..like many others

Comment

You know, each time that I come in the forum all I see are people who complain about things that the support does as weekly events. Personally I think its great that they do come out with such events such as the Scraps of Summer that they brought out this past event. It allows other players who are low level or not up to par with other players to have the ability to get items that they normally wouldn't get for quite some time. I commend the wonderful people who has made it possible to generously allow people to play Crystal saga online without having to download anything or have to pay for air time. That its all free. So I for one am very grateful to have found a game that I enjoy playing for free and so should others. So stop complaining and have fun.

Comment

I'm only lvl 100 eido ;3;
                      IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                      Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                      Class:: Rogue
                      Plane:: Eidolon
                      LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                      Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by R2478145 View Post
                        You know, each time that I come in the forum all I see are people who complain about things that the support does as weekly events. Personally I think its great that they do come out with such events such as the Scraps of Summer that they brought out this past event. It allows other players who are low level or not up to par with other players to have the ability to get items that they normally wouldn't get for quite some time. I commend the wonderful people who has made it possible to generously allow people to play Crystal saga online without having to download anything or have to pay for air time. That its all free. So I for one am very grateful to have found a game that I enjoy playing for free and so should others. So stop complaining and have fun.
                        I feel a need to comment your statement "That its all free." . Its not, the game is probably supported by its cashers, and without them, we might end up like other crystal saga servers which has closed e.g (DPgames, Joypark).
                        I believe most people who complains are most likely cashers who have invested their hard earn money on the game.

And NO. This game would never survive if it was Pay to play, a fair percentage of players are too young to pay, and if it was there are many other games worth paying to play.

Comment

Originally posted by RedX4 View Post
                          I feel a need to comment your statement "That its all free." . Its not, the game is probably supported by its cashers, and without them, we might end up like other crystal saga servers which has closed e.g (DPgames, Joypark).
                          I believe most people who complains are most likely cashers who have invested their hard earn money on the game.

And NO. This game would never survive if it was Pay to play, a fair percentage of players are too young to pay, and if it was there are many other games worth paying to play.
                          I deffinatly agree with this guy. Cashers keep the game going, if they decide to leave, R2 will just drop this game and make another one to take its place. don't be appreciative of the people working on the game, be appreciative yo ustill have regular people willing to put money into it to keep it going. Game designers wouldn't bother to stick around if they weren't getting paid to do it.
                          Server: (S1)Aurora Point
                          Guild: Eden
                          Class: Priest
                          Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
                          Level: 101 scion
                          Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
                          Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
                          Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
                          Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
                          Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
                          Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
                          Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
                          Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
                          Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
                          Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
                          Tower: 40/8960
                          Soul: 897/3000

Comment

Originally posted by RedX4 View Post

i agree with alot of what you are saying the cashers are saporting the game not just by paying cash to the devs but also by providing items for those of us who are too broke to pay or as you put too young to pay to buy with gold. i do have to disagree with one thing or maybe two for both you and the previus comenter though i for one think that the game would run substantaly better and we would ahve alot less complaints if we had a service pack or something like that that we download to the computer i do not think that many would grudge a small portion of their hard drive to make the game run better now on a counter note i beleave to keep players that do not ahve issues with lage ect that they should be able to play it wihout the serverc pack sorry for the ramble all and all i dont mind the events ither way cause every event gives me something i ither need or can sell to get somethign i need and the ones that want to complain about it are just waisting time. make a sugestion and have people look at it the more we all agree on it the better the chances we might just get what we are all wanting. as for those complaining about **** events ect be pashent with the devs and be glad we have any event at all and use the event nomater how lame to your advantage like me i decided that i would rebirth to ido with this event so i could benifit from all that afk time insted of just not participating i managed to get 1 sp ither 2 or 4 gmuts and 3 mc yeah i got some blessed stones witch i do not need as i have over a stack but oh well atleast i got some things i would not have had otherwise and i also got to afk to lvl. if you are already lvl 120 then lvl your pets i know ther are always more pets that need lvled
                            Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                            Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                            Class: Ranger Hybrid
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                            Level: 143+
                            Honor Rank:Emperor
                            Mount: Killin
                            Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

I farted O_O That's what u get for not telling what the events are
                              Thorne

Shadow Guild
                              Eidolon Rogue
                              Angel Island
                              Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
                              Shadow Guild
                              Mortal
                              Ranger

Brakyn
                              Shadow Guild
                              Mortal
                              Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...