No announcement yet.

[Guide] Island of Blessings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Island of Blessing is the easiest PvP enent around. Its perfect now, lol. I get 2 characters on each side so it doesnt help me to fight for either side. We just let one side collect all the stones until they get 120 then the other side collects for the rest of the time. Their isnt enough room for a real PvP event. The stone area is too small, and so many people will disconnect if it lags too much that they just sit and get the packs. Our server is not very competative. One guild dominates the server. Which ever side gets thats guild leader collects first. The time still sucks for me.
    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Healer make a thread about it, stop posting it everywhere -_-
      Server : Psychodelica
      Level : 60+ Eidolon
      IGN : Takizawa
      Class : Hybrid Priest
      Guild : Exile
      Pets : Firelord (Hitler) +13, Super Demon (ChuckNorris) + 13
      Suits : Bunny (AMAZING!), July 4th (What was I thinking....?), Devil Costume (HELL YEAH!), Kitty Costume (Just don't ask.)
      Mounts : Battle Bear, Black Panther (for the lols)

Comment

can i ask how do you swop sides if ur in a then they say swap to b `1 thing i dont get how do you swop

Comment

can you make it earlier?
          Thanks..

(S67)

Comment

How many rainstones are needed at each level to upgrade to the next rain level?
            what is the respawn time on rainstones in the collection area?
            Last edited by R2553437; 10-12-2014, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2553437 View Post
              How many rainstones are needed at each level to upgrade to the next rain level?
              what is the respawn time on rain stones in the collection area?
              The Blue pack needs 30 rainstones, Green 60, Yellow 90, and Purple needs 120 stones overall. The Blessed Resource Zone is open when the entrance closes (10 minutes after the entrance opens) and is open for collecting till the top of the hour. Rain stones also spawn every 5 minutes during that duration (a timer will be displayed on your screen for time-keeping purposes).

Comment

Also - I noticed the rewards are different than what is listed earlier.
                and there is currently a bug that the BLUE reward is given BEFORE the green reward. This goes against standard item rarity in crystal saga.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	cs-IOB-rewarddetails.png
Views:	1
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	1696943

Comment

The rewards in Island of Blessings has long been change since many months ago, depicted in the following thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....aga-4-3-Update. The order of packs given (White > Blue > Green > Yellow > Purple) is not a bug; it's simply the way the event was implemented.

Comment

Gratz for patch notes but this is the guide that is mainly linked. I was merely making the notation as no-one else had.

Comment

well - this explain at least why nobody will upgrade to the purple level now that they can't cash the EW/SP - the soul shards are at the yellow level, so the players stop the event there. Old story of server control by cashers w/e. my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                        The Blue pack needs 30 rainstones, Green 60, Yellow 90, and Purple needs 120 stones overall. The Blessed Resource Zone is open when the entrance closes (10 minutes after the entrance opens) and is open for collecting till the top of the hour. Rain stones also spawn every 5 minutes during that duration (a timer will be displayed on your screen for time-keeping purposes).
                        how many rainstones spawn each spawn period (every 5 mins)?

Comment

Working...
                        X