Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Island of Blessings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event so Far in Prize
    White:
    Health Orb(Bound)
    Honor Fruit
    Pet Health Orb(Bound)
    Blue:
    2x exp (b)
    hw(b)
    1hr afk (b)
    Green:
    Earth soul orb x50 (b)
    3x exp (b)
    2x frag refinement crystal
    Yellow:
    GMUTx2 (b)
    Mount fusion orb
    soul shard x2
    Purple:
    EWx4
    soul print x2
    gold honor fruit

From my opinion
    Purple>yellow>white>green>blue

Comment

ok soooo the rewards are pretty damn nice thanks R2

Comment

can we request master hammer upon entering? or make it your eqps wont be destroyed?
        Server: (S42)Tinosia Delta

Player ID: AzurastrikE

Class:Priest

Level: 9X(Scion)

Ranking: King

HARD AS A KNIGHT
        CRIT LIKE A ROUGE
        DAMAGE OF A MAGE
        RANGE OF a HUNTER

Comment

Originally posted by SecretAZNGamer View Post
          Event so Far in Prize
          White:
          Health Orb(Bound)
          Honor Fruit
          Pet Health Orb(Bound)
          Blue:
          2x exp (b)
          hw(b)
          1hr afk (b)
          Green:
          Earth soul orb x50 (b)
          3x exp (b)
          2x frag refinement crystal
          Yellow:
          GMUTx2 (b)
          Mount fusion orb
          soul shard x2
          Purple:
          EWx4
          soul print x2
          gold honor fruit

From my opinion
          Purple>yellow>white>green>blue
          So, there is some good items to get if you are OP. But still, MMO physics state, "if you do not need it" you can get it, "If you need it" you will not have it. No point in wasting time with this with all the PK who.res. But at least it now has some soul prints and some more G.m.u.t.s and EW getting more into circulation.
          Last edited by R2288716; 06-13-2013, 11:18 AM.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Originally posted by gandja21 View Post
            can we request master hammer upon entering? or make it your eqps wont be destroyed?
            Yup and make it so that you can't switch teams, cuz ppl just leave and come back within that 10 minute time then the event becomes more one sided, even though it is already one sided it will make it less one sided

Comment

Since no one pointed it out yet.....

Can I suggest a change in time? the Rewards sound like its nice but server time 10:00 means 1am-3am for most of the asian timed players (or Australian time for me).
              At least with the other events the time is decent enough as long as a person wakes up early.
              That means quiet a lot of player will miss out this event.

Just my suggestion maybe same time as when the GG's torch starts or after second AR/HS.
              Or have 2 time for the event just like sengolia and GR but just have (1/1) for the entry so that a person can't enter twice, I haven't managed to go in yet so I don't know in detail but if its supposed to be only entered once.
              (S56)TpstT
              A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
              ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
              come visit ;)

Comment

Just ended in my server, it was fun one-sided.
                Few bugs should be iron out, like No Pets Allowed. (You can bring pet inside if you summon it while outside)
                I like it how you overpower the other side by breaking their equipment, I think it's fair. (Suggestion: Master Hammer only upon exit the arena)
                A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

biggest problem with this is that during the ten min time before ppl can just keep leaving and rejoining till they are on 1 team that will overpower everybody on the server and then they will continually kill anybody from other team that is trying to get out of harvest area till they have broken armor and then keep on doing this as soon as they respawn so unless your lucky and get on the overpowered team soon as you enter the harvest area you will be stuck and not be able to get out unless you luck out and respawn by your ambassador
                  Last edited by Kathriana; 06-13-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Really good event, love the rewards, although the broken equip is not fun. For the weaker ones of each team they will constantly be getting killed, and instead of getting boosted in stats for self defense, they lose stats. So it will always be the overpowered people winning. Other then that I really love this event, and I think you should un bound the gmuts in the yellow pack LOL.
                    What are bugs?

Comment

Or work out a system where everyone who wants desired pack go on one team and others get on other cause both side can get purple if u work it out right one side can get 6 purple packs and the other get 4 yellow packs or 3 purple packs just ppl need to not be greedy
                      Originally posted by SecretAZNGamer View Post
                      Yup and make it so that you can't switch teams, cuz ppl just leave and come back within that 10 minute time then the event becomes more one sided, even though it is already one sided it will make it less one sided

Comment

Oh, its 10 am. Who in the hell can play video games all day other than kids out for the summer? Oh wait, people getting unemployment checks and wellfare. When school starts again this event will be dead. They could cut Tailam Arena and put it in that time spot. I wish they'd add Touch of God to the drops.
                        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Look, don't complain if people got out and switch side, i'd prefer to be on the winning side thx.
                          Imagine this: Everyone gets on Red side.. and 0 players on Blue. Everyone wins.
                          Hypothetically it is possible. Since there is no balancer like Sengolia, but I'm not sure if there are any player limit to each side.
                          A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Any of such rewards costs a gold need to repair frag completely crashed just in few minutes. Event will be dumb and stupid until developers fix it.

Comment

this is lame. when you die while loading the resource map, and the revive tab is nowhere to be found, your solution is to reload the page and spawn at starglade. your progress is gone. >.<

Comment

There is a glitch; when going back to your Zone, it randomly throws you out to Starglade. This has happened to a few of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X