Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on 06/20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on 06/20

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, June 20th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

hints for the event. hoping for relaxing events
    Server - S53 Exelow Hollows
    Char - Rohbean
    Class - Knight balance (called it Bear Knight)
    Level - Eido 120++
    Rank - Squire XD
    Guild - VATICAN XVI
    Pet - Firelord Gen1 ..... Demon King Gen 3
    Mount - Gryphon
    Sperion - Supr Immortal Def Max lvl Gem lvl 5 -_-lll
    Beast Soul - Tiger

Silent Player FTW

Comment

Im hoping they add more times for Island of Blessing or release the next PvP gear, or the next level cap. I know Im asking for too much but the game needs to evolve. A server merge would be nice too.
      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

hoping they fix the island of blessings so that it will be fair and not so easy to take advantage of. Also rebirth or level cap would be nice just want to do something besides dungeons all day gets boring after a while.
        Server: Aurora Point
        Char Name: (S1)SheLLz
        Level/Plane:124 Eidolon (Leveling )
        Class: Knight
        Guild: NOYPI
        ♥Married to (S1)4Heals♥

Comment

Originally posted by SheLLz View Post
          hoping they fix the island of blessings so that it will be fair and not so easy to take advantage of. Also rebirth or level cap would be nice just want to do something besides dungeons all day gets boring after a while.

Crystal saga always gets boring, why i left :P

Comment

Originally posted by Galenia View Post
            Crystal saga always gets boring, why i left :P
            Then why are you on the forums if you quit lmfao

Comment

What do u mean fair ? this island of blessing bring all players togethers.

Comment

U bore cus you already got all the thing you need, there many players still got a long way to go to catch up. don't think about yourself!! Greedy bas

Comment

should be rebirth THEN LVL CAP LIKE BEFORE

Comment

Originally posted by crzybear1 View Post
                    U bore cus you already got all the thing you need, there many players still got a long way to go to catch up. don't think about yourself!! Greedy bas
                    i am far from having everything i need i am still trying to catch up myself. So dont act like you know everything.
                    ♥Married to (S1)4Heals♥

Comment

Originally posted by eirojan21 View Post
                      yeah... about that... my server doesnt let it bring anyone together.
                      ♥Married to (S1)4Heals♥

Comment

Meh.... i bet noone has EVERYTHING the best. At least not yet. If you know a toon with best equips for every thing including wings, aura all at once, please tell me. Id love to know.
                        Originally posted by crzybear1 View Post

Comment

Maintenance time 3-4 hours! I hope you really take that time to add events in 3 min and spend rest of the time fixing lag, bugs and so on. Since last maintenance last week lag is really bad and in last 24 hours i m losing picture every 3 sec, in Starglade every sec for a split of a sec, Fps moving from 10 to 32 and conn from 500 to 10k ms. I think you did something yesterday around 4 pm server time because that flashing stopped for about an hour but than came back and also a lot of people dced at the same time. So please do it again and leave it that way then . About events i m ok with everything, if bad will play less, if good will get more stuff

Comment

Originally posted by eirojan21 View Post
                            i love the island blessing!.
                            Last edited by dizonnikko03; 06-20-2013, 04:09 AM.

Comment

my seeeeeeeed I didn't get it before maint wah wah
                              Thorne

Shadow Guild
                              Eidolon Rogue
                              Angel Island
                              Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
                              Shadow Guild
                              Mortal
                              Ranger

Brakyn
                              Shadow Guild
                              Mortal
                              Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...