Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on 06/20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheLLz View Post
    hoping they fix the island of blessings so that it will be fair and not so easy to take advantage of. Also rebirth or level cap would be nice just want to do something besides dungeons all day gets boring after a while.
    but it is fair since we can switch teams still you just get everyone on the same team and we all get the same items and the items are pritty cool too i meen for being in there for almost an hour a little more would be nice but then again im not going to make that much stuff from almost an hour of grinding or dongons so yeah all and all it is an wasume event though the hw being bound is a pain in the back side i meen i dont need them anymore so would be nice if i could give/sell to players that do need them
    Name: (S51)Aliceianna
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
    Class: Ranger Hybrid
    Plane: Eidolon
    Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
    Level: 143+
    Honor Rank:Emperor
    Mount: Killin
    Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

me im only Lv 119 so a new rebirth would be awesome in like 70% #02

Comment

r2 should fix gear cant get broke easily in island Blessing..its annoying to repair..

Comment

Originally posted by Overlord. View Post
          Maintenance time 3-4 hours! I hope you really take that time to add events in 3 min and spend rest of the time fixing lag, bugs and so on. Since last maintenance last week lag is really bad and in last 24 hours i m losing picture every 3 sec, in Starglade every sec for a split of a sec, Fps moving from 10 to 32 and conn from 500 to 10k ms. I think you did something yesterday around 4 pm server time because that flashing stopped for about an hour but than came back and also a lot of people dced at the same time. So please do it again and leave it that way then . About events i m ok with everything, if bad will play less, if good will get more stuff
          lol you are lucky my normal fps has been around 4

Originally posted by dizonnikko03 View Post
          i love the island blessing!.
          i think most of us do lol i have taken to staying up so i can get in there lol

Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
          my seeeeeeeed I didn't get it before maint wah wah
          that sucks but we all do know when maintinance is comeing i usuly do something wile im waiting that is not going to cause an issue on matinance day i afk or today i was changing charm to crystals to work on my blessing lol

Originally posted by thaklaus115 View Post
          me im only Lv 119 so a new rebirth would be awesome in like 70% #02
          lol i still have some catching up to do on that one im only lvl 73 edo right now so yeah i have alot more to go to catch up lol

Originally posted by mizanahmad View Post
          r2 should fix gear cant get broke easily in island Blessing..its annoying to repair..
          yeah or make it like trasure trove wehre they give you the master hammer when you go in lol

Originally posted by Aliceianna
          yeah or make it like trasure trove wehre they give you the master hammer when you go in lol
          or even better so when you go to the blessing aria it repares your gear automaticly that way there would not be people going in and out to get the master hammers lol
          Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-20-2013, 04:22 AM.
          Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here

Comment

Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
            but it is fair since we can switch teams still you just get everyone on the same team and we all get the same items and the items are pritty cool too i meen for being in there for almost an hour a little more would be nice but then again im not going to make that much stuff from almost an hour of grinding or dongons so yeah all and all it is an wasume event though the hw being bound is a pain in the back side i meen i dont need them anymore so would be nice if i could give/sell to players that do need them

correct. can try appealing to their better nature, even if its trolls- tempt them, obv if more people can upgrade then more ppl can join their ranks to dominate how they choose- if they are already dominating, then if they want pvp matches to get more interesting they need to let people train, otherwise- there is power in #'s, get as many ppl as can on one side that will agree, then pvp the others into submission if they have any fight in them.
            appealing to peoples better natures usually works good though.

Comment

know what i miss is when they used to have fun with us on the maintinance thread and tell us about what might be comeing up ect or hell patch notes i really miss those getting an idea of what im going to do when i get back on i think they stoped cause the made that chat thing but hell i dont even remember how to get to it anymore atlest woudl be nice if they posted it on the forums when they post for maintinance so we can go in to the chat when we are waiting lol

Comment

lol you are lucky my normal fps has been around 4
                i think most of us do lol i have taken to staying up so i can get in there lol
                that sucks but we all do know when maintinance is comeing i usuly do something wile im waiting that is not going to cause an issue on matinance day i afk or today i was changing charm to crystals to work on my blessing lol
                lol i still have some catching up to do on that one im only lvl 73 edo right now so yeah i have alot more to go to catch up lol
                or even better so when you go to the blessing aria it repares your gear automaticly that way there would not be people going in and out to get the master hammers lol
                Alice alice alice, learn to make a multi-quote reply D:

Comment

Originally posted by Zalfe View Post
                  Alice alice alice, learn to make a multi-quote reply D:
                  lol never zalfee i have too much fun and i replay as i see a post lol :P

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	p7E0z3E.png
Views:	1
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	1670486

And use Punctuation, please.
                    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

lol never zalfee i have too much fun and i replay as i see a post lol :P
                      Edit button works good for cases where have to add something shortly after posting, I do it very often

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                        Edit button works good for cases where have to add something shortly after posting, I do it very often
                        i did edit one of them im just a little manic tonight hopeing for a really good event hehe so can we get any clues as to what event is going to be

Comment

ok im bord now im going to chatt on facebook ill check back later lets hope we can get some cluse on the event

damn should have waitied till today to watch the new episode of true blood lol live and learn

Comment

hi alice hi zalzal

Comment

Originally posted by Butchucoy View Post
                              hi alice hi zalzal
                              hi and what is your in game name lol kinda hard to tell from the name on forums lol

Comment

good news server 1 2 and 3 are up so in about an hour the rest of us should be up lol

Comment

Working...
                                X