Ign- (S2)xena6
      server-himeng valley
      class-Priest holy hybrid
      level- Eidolon 149
      guild-Noypi
      honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by masterbrandon16 View Post
        What Xena said, don't act like you know whats going on, we wouldn't have ALL these 120 eidos mumbling and getting ****** off if we weren't actually having problems but we are. R2 is looking into it now but who knows how long it will take. We're going to be at least 1 day behind everyone else on the events and leveling, which is **.
        would still be freaking nice if they would damn well answer us, instead they ignore our posts which is making me even more angry. I hate to throw this out BUT I ACTUALLY SPEND MONEY TO PLAY. the customer service for this game is horrible. takes forever to get responses and even then the responses are weak at best. My 18 year old daughter could give better customer service than this it's rather pathetic sorry to say. Now get your heads out ur butts R2 and fix this issue as a paying customer I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE END RESULT IN THIS UPDATE
        Last edited by xena6; 07-04-2013, 07:46 AM.
        Ign- (S2)xena6
        server-himeng valley
        class-Priest holy hybrid
        level- Eidolon 149
        guild-Noypi
        honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by xena6 View Post
          would still be freaking nice if they would damn well answer us, instead they ignore our posts which is making me even more angry. I hate to throw this out BUT I ACTUALLY SPEND MONEY TO PLAY. the customer service for this game is horrible. takes forever to get responses and even then the responses are weak at best. My 18 year old daughter could give better customer service than this it's rather pathetic sorry to say. Now get your heads out ur butts R2 and fix this issue as a paying customer I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE END RESULT IN THIS UPDATE
          Idk why you would be expecting an update to be good. they have flat not been able to do a good update for monthes. This event is even just a ******* sick joke too. 10 levels in 7 days? only way to do that is cash who.re torches, and a week is just stupid. I never was looking forward to the cap increase, cause this is the kind of **** they pull. and to everyone that was, well now they get a good swift kick to the balls.

I'm only looking for one update and it's the one where people can use that fruit tree thingy to make your stats truely OP without using soul or mounts or other stuff. The game breaker update is the only one I'm looking forward to.
          Last edited by R2288716; 07-04-2013, 11:23 AM.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Could have probably been halfway through 121 already lol

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              Duration: 7/4 – 7/10 11:59 PM (Server Time)
              Level Requirement: 122+

Description: This week, players who reach the following levels may visit the Quartermaster to be handsomely rewarded.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45314[/ATTACH]
              Can the different level rewards be claimed if u claim the previous one??

I remember last time when you claimed the lv 110 one you couldn't claim the lv 120 one. I don't want to get the reward at lv 122 and not be able to get the lv 130 reward.

Thank you in advance.
              (S56)TpstT
              A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
              ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
              come visit ;)

Comment

I'm not receiving any exp from killing mobs, and yet the lvl cap was raised....is this a joke? O.o

Comment

They should of got a new rebirth
                  'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

-___- super sad my server can't level yet... Just woke up and disappointment. Hope we get emergency maint. soon.
                    Server: Aurora Point
                    Char Name: (S1)SheLLz
                    Level/Plane:124 Eidolon (Leveling )
                    Class: Knight
                    Guild: NOYPI
                    ♥Married to (S1)4Heals♥

Comment

kaymo mountain hasnt got the lvl cap we got no new map or quest to do it and no bbq man

fix it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cobra29 edilon knight lvl 120
                      kaymo mountain

Click image for larger version

Name:	th_21_05_03_08_10_48_15.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	1671315

Comment

well dont be upset man. the drop rates for the quest sucks people been grinding for hours now since server up and i dont think anyone managed to break the level 120 cap yet? so you aint losing out that much either

Comment

They really should tell us whether or not we can claim all rewards or if you reach the next tier of rewards before claiming you lose the previous ones...
                          Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

How about some info on how to do the lvling I get you got to collect but how to synth would it kill to get a bit more info on this ???
                            Name : (S12) AngelineC ( Angi), Guild: Lotus Leagion (GM) ,Sever Celestial Peaks (S12) , LvL 145 Eidolon Priest ( Married to JusticeWrath)

Comment

MAJOR PROBLEM R2! From what I heard from our 1st on merged S40 server, he CANNOT access Training Grounds, or Ladder, and several other daily events now because he uncapped and is lvl 121! You forgot to update the new level max on the daily events! Good Job...I assume now it's time for an emergency maintenance to fix this?????

Comment

Yeah lever 121+ can't do any of the events...making it even more impossible to get the 10 levels in a week...
                                (S36)Auroria
                                160+ Eidolon Knight
                                Apocolypse Co-leader
                                (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Working...
                                X