Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Joyopark Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
    So Bored of waiting. wish they would have done this last week. now gonna miss lottery event >.>

So are there other ways to get Ares Shards?
    whats an ares shard? i feel so noobish
    (S21) MissDee
    Gunner
    lvl 66+
    225k+ might
    GM of ROCKST★R
    Epic Alpaca
    In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

changing it from monday to next maintenance..Hmm what's the probability that it will be left out again?

Comment

To be honest as long as we have been waiting already it will not surprise me if it does not happen on Thursday.

Comment

no they need to be restoreing people each day this is getting really stupid now
          monday now thursday is total **

we need to stop being jerked around this is going way to far now

we need info on how to contact devs so we can flood them to get to work and stop procrastinating

we need our char. back before next maint so we can start getting these events
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-30-2013, 10:14 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            R2 has collected and verified the details for most of the players who have sent in their information to R2CS_JPRestore. They are currently dealing with the tech issue with getting the restores done.

On the next maintenance they will be restoring most of the accounts for the players they have checked. They are very sorry about they delays.

Thank you all for hanging in there.
            what the @#$%! you told us most chars will be restored this MONDAY, isn't it? are there alot more of your excuses.?!! Really, ♥♥♥♥ happens.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-30-2013, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverpogsJP View Post
              what the @#$%! you told us most chars will be restored this MONDAY, isn't it? are there alot more of your excuses.?!! Really, ♥♥♥♥ happens.
              Shooting the messenger is not allowed.

I woke up to a message saying "Please post that it will be monday, thanks". I posted what I was told to post. That night, I got a "so sorry, we were given the wrong day, they meant to say thursday, please change it", and so I did.

They knew before Monday that the date was incorrect, so it's not an excuse for it not happening- it was quite simply the wrong date.

I apologize for wanting to keep you all in this never ending loop of what little information I'm given and not waiting a day to verify the information.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

did they actualy say monday or give u a number date?

Comment

and im not bitting your hand i want the devs contact info so we can flood them to get the job done now not thursday again than another thursday than another and so on

Comment

Originally posted by R219622010 View Post
                    did they actualy say monday or give u a number date?
                    "Monday" was relayed, they corrected that to Thursday 12 hours after I posted this (which is the time stamp of my edit).

And no, flooding anyone won't make things go faster. I do make sure everyone's thoughts on this matter are very well known, though.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

well if they said monday than they ment monday and to give an excuse of oops wrong day is ** how long have they been doing this and when is maint always? all they are doing now is jerking us around they need to do a day to day restore not just maint than they might get something done. as long as some of us are getting on gives us hope but when no one gets on makes us suspicious that it might not happen at all this waiting and waiting we are missing out on events that we need if we keep waiting we need really good compansation packs for this no ** ones.

Comment

we had a mass server disconnect while we were in island of blessing today i sent a ticket in about it asking for a compensation all i get back is can u send a screen shot how am i suppose to send a screen shot of being disconnected from there servers and it wasn't on my side that it happend there were many of us that got disconnected and booted from island of blessing and it was at the beginning of it also we had gotten only one drop. is there even gms in the game anymore?

Comment

R2 won't compensate us...heck they don't even know what they are doing on this restore...if they did we would already be playing....I have lost all faith in R2 tech staff and GMs

Comment

Originally posted by R243942 View Post
                            R2 won't compensate us...heck they don't even know what they are doing on this restore...if they did we would already be playing....I have lost all faith in R2 tech staff and GMs
                            im getting really close they need to do something big to earn our faith back

Comment

hey all. if anyone knows me, then they know i am as unhappy as the next person about the situation. but have you maybe ever considered that if the techs catch wind of you talking all your ** about them, that it might not have them try to do this for us? i am not saying it is right but keep in mind that if your gonna bash them when they are in charge of doing this for us then there could very well be reprecussions. just go out and find something to do. sitting here and watching the forums is not going to make this time go by any faster. today i had a nice day out at the beach. damn heatwave is so terrible out here but i figure going out and having a good time is much better then staying here at home in the sweltering heat getting mad about something completely out of my hands. just food for thought. i know the haters are gonna say all their negativity no matter what. anyways. see my friends in CS whenever that might end up being.
                              and yes i agree there should be some major compensation for all this lost time while everyone gets ahead not just on all the events i remember but all the new permanent as well as the temporary events we missed out on. but what is the good of complaining for compensation til we get our chars back.
                              peace i am done on these forums except to help people with info. so tired of waa, waaa, waa, blah, blah, blah, about something out of our control.
                              League of Angels
                              ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                              Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                              10.6 Million+ BR
                              The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                              (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                              Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
                                hey all. if anyone knows me, then they know i am as unhappy as the next person about the situation. but have you maybe ever considered that if the techs catch wind of you talking all your ** about them, that it might not have them try to do this for us? i am not saying it is right but keep in mind that if your gonna bash them when they are in charge of doing this for us then there could very well be reprecussions. just go out and find something to do. sitting here and watching the forums is not going to make this time go by any faster. today i had a nice day out at the beach. damn heatwave is so terrible out here but i figure going out and having a good time is much better then staying here at home in the sweltering heat getting mad about something completely out of my hands. just food for thought. i know the haters are gonna say all their negativity no matter what. anyways. see my friends in CS whenever that might end up being.
                                and yes i agree there should be some major compensation for all this lost time while everyone gets ahead not just on all the events i remember but all the new permanent as well as the temporary events we missed out on. but what is the good of complaining for compensation til we get our chars back.
                                peace i am done on these forums except to help people with info. so tired of waa, waaa, waa, blah, blah, blah, about something out of our control.
                                i really hope they are seeing our posts we dont have to play this game and that means pay also all they will do is loose money if we stop playing and tell out friends what is going on also we need to speck up and be heard thats how things get done if we didnt speck up in america that is we would not have the freedoms we have and if we stop specking we might get them taken away the way things are going latly.

and what would be nice is told sry we cant do it or yes we can and at least get a few they can so we have hope that others will get restored and if they cant, would like to know that than at least we can get on with stuff and stop getting false hope.

and yes i know theres alot of whining going on and im one of them but to be told monday than say oops we didnt mean that day is ** when maint. is and has always been on thursday unless its an emergancy maint.

and dont get me wrong im not getting on u or memory lane its all the devs that im trying to get on here

Comment

Working...
                                X