Joyopark Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R219622010 View Post
    i really hope they are seeing our posts we dont have to play this game and that means pay also all they will do is loose money if we stop playing and tell out friends what is going on also we need to speck up and be heard thats how things get done if we didnt speck up in america that is we would not have the freedoms we have and if we stop specking we might get them taken away the way things are going latly.

and what would be nice is told sry we cant do it or yes we can and at least get a few they can so we have hope that others will get restored and if they cant, would like to know that than at least we can get on with stuff and stop getting false hope.

and yes i know theres alot of whining going on and im one of them but to be told monday than say oops we didnt mean that day is ** when maint. is and has always been on thursday unless its an emergancy maint.

and dont get me wrong im not getting on u or memory lane its all the devs that im trying to get on here
    The date was only monday for 12 hours. That was a simple case of miscommunication and quickly corrected- and that was done on Thursday so it's not like it was a last minute surprise. I should have caught it before I posted it- they have to take the servers down and that happens on Thursdays. So, that is my fault and I do apologize for the mistake there.

I have passed along the sentiments of the community- both the hopefuls and the distressed- and they do read these threads. They know how you feel, I promise.

On a technicality though, they did say it wasn't possible originally. The community came together (both the joyo players and the R2 players) and pleaded for them to try. This is what you've all asked for- for them to try. So, give them a chance. Be angry that it hasn't happened yet, sure, but don't dwell on last week. Instead, let's all focus on this week.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Okay, ill keep my temper down, for now. But do make sure this THURSDAY it will be successful. What you have posted must be done exactly of what you have been posted. Don't give us some excuses again after this maintenance on Thursday.

Comment

Quick question, did anyone do option number 2 and get crystals? If so did you already receive them? If anyone did and they don't restore after this update I am really thinking of just going to the newest server and starting over with my crystals...

Comment

hmmmm i didn't think of that....good idea joeahlfs

Comment

Originally posted by SilverpogsJP View Post
            Okay, ill keep my temper down, for now. But do make sure this THURSDAY it will be successful. What you have posted must be done exactly of what you have been posted. Don't give us some excuses again after this maintenance on Thursday.
            u cant tell ML "do make sure this THURSDAY it will be successful". he's a mod. tell that to the techs

Comment

Originally posted by R27900779 View Post
              u cant tell ML "do make sure this THURSDAY it will be successful". he's a mod. tell that to the techs
              well i hope he wasnt getting on ml put the devs

Comment

i dont know were to post but i need a gm on s44 server i have a glitched mob
                (S44)icejr

Comment

Originally posted by R27900779 View Post
                  so, can you tell me a way how to pm a tech? come on, i would love to know that

Comment

Originally posted by R219622010 View Post
                    i dont know were to post but i need a gm on s44 server i have a glitched mob
                    (S44)icejr
                    ty ml for the info

Comment

okay so i am personally expecting nothing is going to happen again. but would be pleasently surprised if they keep their word this time and follow through with restoring characters to their account this time. anyways hope to be playing with everyone after maintenance. and really hope there is not another excuse for us not to be playing. 2 months is a lifetime in crystal saga. everyone has already had a chance to get mass improvements and we are gonna be stuck to deal with the consequences not of our own actions
                      League of Angels
                      ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                      Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                      10.6 Million+ BR
                      The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                      (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                      Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

and this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....he-Final-Stand is why i am really upset i missed torch girl. i wanted to pick up at least 500 torches when she appeared. now gonna have to level even further the hard way
                        League of Angels
                        ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                        Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                        10.6 Million+ BR
                        The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                        (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                        Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
                          and this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....he-Final-Stand is why i am really upset i missed torch girl. i wanted to pick up at least 500 torches when she appeared. now gonna have to level even further the hard way
                          Actually torch girl only gave out 1 torch per day so it wasn't really much.

That being said i'm looking forward to the joyo merge today after maint
                          (S56)TpstT
                          A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
                          ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
                          come visit ;)

Comment

i heard s44 is were we will login is this correct?

Comment

Working...
                            X