[Promotion] 2-Day Crystal Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] 2-Day Crystal Bonus

Duration: 7/4 - 7/5 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: With summer in full swing and Independence Day here, we’re offering a special 2-day bonus extravaganza on Crystal. For the next two days, players will receive an additional 25% on each recharge.

Note: This event lasts for two days only.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

help pls! i just done recharging for 500crystals but theres no 25% additional. i've done it 1:55pm Phil. time. and i tried to make a ticket but it keeps on saying theres an error.

Comment

I also got vip within the time period and it was late but still got it in the time of this bonus. Didnt get a 25% bonus.

Comment

Please be reminded that you will only get the 25% bonus when you recharge, VIP is not included..

Comment

Working...
        X