[Promotion] New Pet: Scorpy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] New Pet: Scorpy!

Duration: 7/4 – 7/11 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

This week we've a cute, deadly new addition to our pets. Meet: Scorpy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	scorpy.png
Views:	2
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1737219
    Price: 2999 Crystal

Battle Mount?

Comment

so cute <3

Comment

Its a pet -_-
        Originally posted by akbmonstar View Post
        Battle Mount?

Comment

A pet... I'd wish they didn't make it cartoony -.-
          A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

LOL I didn't read correctly ><

Comment

Price: 2999 Crystal *** better be a beast

Comment

Originally posted by akbmonstar View Post
                Battle Mount?
                do u know how to read or what?? its a pet...
                I`m awesome..

IGN: (S9)ExiA
                EIDOLON
                LVL: 134
                CLASS: KNIGHT
                MOUNT: HELLWING, Gilded Battle Stallion
                SPERION: Superior Immortal Attack Sperion
                PETS: Super Demon, Teeka , Super Angel, Gobbler, Tauren Overlord

Comment

He looks stoned Click image for larger version

Name:	jptdknpa.gif
Views:	19
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	1671304

Comment

Waste of 3k xtals if it can't be morphed =,=

Comment

will most likely have morphed stages

Comment

Seriously... Just keep helping your precious cashers get strong quicker then the rest. $30.00 for a pet, thats kinda crazy. Didn't the Guardian Angel and Emperor Demon just come out last week? I seriously think you guy should have a way for non-cashers to make crystals easier then getting 1-3 per video we watch, and most the time we dont even get rewarded. Stop making the equality of the game shrink more than it already is. We have guild running Guild Resources, pecking off the weak lowbies just to farm supplies and be lazy. You are only making them stronger, Most people who just start playing this game, (which i started in S62 4 months ago) just want to quit because of cashers getting everything then Over pricing it for others to be scammed off of.
                        I'm quickly losing interest in this game. If i wanted to pay money to be "strong" id just go buy a better game to install into my computer instead of a browser based game that has bugs every maintenance. Which for example there is still that Blessed Bath bug that wont let you heal. Then you get put on Kill on Site because you are a "noob bather". Fix your issues before releasing new stuff for cashers. stop trying to make money and fix with the money you have made.
                        That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Renvous View Post
                          Seriously... Just keep helping your precious cashers get strong quicker then the rest. $30.00 for a pet, thats kinda crazy. Didn't the Guardian Angel and Emperor Demon just come out last week? I seriously think you guy should have a way for non-cashers to make crystals easier then getting 1-3 per video we watch, and most the time we dont even get rewarded. Stop making the equality of the game shrink more than it already is. We have guild running Guild Resources, pecking off the weak lowbies just to farm supplies and be lazy. You are only making them stronger, Most people who just start playing this game, (which i started in S62 4 months ago) just want to quit because of cashers getting everything then Over pricing it for others to be scammed off of.
                          I'm quickly losing interest in this game. If i wanted to pay money to be "strong" id just go buy a better game to install into my computer instead of a browser based game that has bugs every maintenance. Which for example there is still that Blessed Bath bug that wont let you heal. Then you get put on Kill on Site because you are a "noob bather". Fix your issues before releasing new stuff for cashers. stop trying to make money and fix with the money you have made.
                          In fact, I agree, Improve the graphics and the current events and stuff first before actually moving on to more new stuff we don't really need and want. I really hope the current events and stuff gets improved before anything else gets going.
                          That is all.

Comment

Quit crying lol if you dont like it find another game to play

Comment

Originally posted by Renvous View Post
                              That is all.
                              tl;dr learn2farm.
                              Warrior's Trial / Chambers of Fate are there for a reason, if you don't want to cash, do those events.
                              Non casher could always match up against super cashers nowadays.
                              A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Working...
                              X