Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] New Pet: Scorpy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so how am i going too get it i have 17g and some silver and copper but it costs platnim

Comment

its so cute tho

Comment

Those poor souls who worked for DK :c
        IGN: (S6)Toxic
        Server: (S6) Windshear Peaks
        Class: Ranger
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: 44
        Wings: Extreme Angel Lord
        Mount: Lion
        Soul: 504

Comment

Well, the lil Scorpy has DK Skills...that could be worth gettin, possibly. Then again, I'ma Priestess who prefers the distance game lol However, if it has DK's Stun (or is it BA with the Stun? I can never remember lol) then it could be worthwhile

It'd be cool if there was an update allowin hatched Pets to progress their base Skills, though (A DK with maxed Satanic Skills...imagine that x.x)
          Name: (S24)Gracia
          Server: (S24)Tundara
          Class/Lvl: Lvl 56 DPS/Support Hybrid Eidolon Priestess
          Guild: (S6)Elysium (Guildmaster)
          Spouse: Happily engaged to (S24)TooL (Lvl 100 Eidolon Fire Mage)

How beautiful you look wrapped in the shadow of ecstasy...the glow of the dancing flames illuminating the chaos that shines through your innocent eyes, lying dormant in your twisted, tormented soul, the product of a world oh so cruel...let it shine, dear child, for it can set you free.

Comment

anyone post a SS of scorpy in battle>?

Sever:Amethyst Forest
            Class:Rogue

Comment

scorpy

Originally posted by StarOcean View Post
              It's Probably going to be a bit stronger than super demon or maybe i don't know or maybe it has 3 red horns on it's back and it spits blood, maybe. Or then it probably can dive underground and leap at your enemy while diving or something, maybe. Maybe it has an adjustable tail so it can whip it's poison tail into roof of some building in Starglade and pull you back there, maybe. No i'm almost certain the last thing is true, maybe.
              XD strong as dk
              I'm in a mamasanmood.

Comment

Working...
              X