Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang.. i already did ladder after reset today.. T_T
    - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

Sweeeet!

Comment

Loving it thank you R2 Team!
        TO BE INSPIRED IS GREAT...
        TO INSPIRE IS INCREDIBLE!
        IGN: (S31)iRoseMary
        Server: (S31)Tree of Life
        Class: Blood Hybrid Priest
        Plane: Scion

Comment

NC GM i like it ))

Comment

if we got to ladder 50 are we able to claim others like 45 40 30 20 10?????

Comment

Originally posted by R216_MiX View Post
              woot! ladder quest is back!
              it is yet only last a week
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

cant even get passed first lvl..im 44 and no one does this quest so i can ever get into a party
                Server: Cimmerian Woodlands

Guild: RaiderNation "Owner"

Class: Ranger

Class: Knight

Level: 54

Level: 44

Vip: yes

Comment

Quick question. If I take the quest before reset but finish ladder after then submit it would I be able to claim the new set of quests for the day? My ladder group usually finish right after reset.

Comment

i have done my ladder run..B4 the reset and i cant get my rewards..my team made it to lvl 52..and i should have received my reward but i cant..so R2 you should help me or do something about it.. thank you

Comment

Yo R2! why you not get back to us about that...you guys should do maintenance right at reset so we can get the full benefits of all the event you guys do..i think its lame for you guys not to help us or reply. and i am going to cancel VIP membership if you guys don't help us.. and this goes as will with my friends..

Comment

Thats kinda ur own loss dude... You gotta always be careful what u do before maintenance, cuz there might be an event about it ^^

Comment

yea sure what ever i think if R2 is going to do this stuff they should put events up at reset so we dont have to guess what is going to be the next event. and what if i didnt have time today to play..i would be missing the whole ladder and the event thats why i do it after reset so i think R2 is kinda at fault too..
                          IGN:
                          Guild:

Comment

wow, totally WOW. I do love this one :3
                            Currently playing
                            Crystal Saga:
                            (S12)Lightning
                            Job:Hybrid Knight

Lunaria Story
                            [Elementalist's Temple]
                            [s15]Fourth

Comment

It's their style, this is why it's important to tell us about the events at least few days before or something. I mean can't you guys test the events 1 day before in a private server or test server ? You don't even have to tell about the events description, just the head title should be enough for most people to guess.

Almost every thursday i have to wait and hold back from doing dungeons, ladders, or any other activity that might be connected to events (at least based on previous experience). Basically wasting 4+ hours doing nothing.

but anyway, this is currently the best event ever, love this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshwjxeeb View Post
                                Yo R2! why you not get back to us about that...you guys should do maintenance right at reset so we can get the full benefits of all the event you guys do..i think its lame for you guys not to help us or reply. and i am going to cancel VIP membership if you guys don't help us.. and this goes as will with my friends..
                                Have you tried filing a ticket?
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X