No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Compensation for players who increased their level cap after 7/4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't even get a cupid for being off for 2 months x_x actually the only thing I got was confusion as a grand prize lol

Comment

YOU FORGOT to uncap TRAINING GROUNDS!!!!! It's STILL unaccessable r2!

Comment

ahhaha no avernal still or training :P
        I smell

Comment

besides the fact that the totally screwed up on this maintenance, they also shouldve made the compensation for 120+ for all the lvl 120 players that heard about the issue and delayed levelling up, and now they have to wait an extra week before they can level up or they wont be able to do these events. so thats 2 weeks of getting screwed regardless if ur 120 or higher. sickening!

Comment

this summer exchange event is up to 31st of July

Comment

treasure trove is still not fixed

Comment

when will we high levels be able to farm trove again???

Comment

Originally posted by dovoImport View Post
                  besides the fact that the totally screwed up on this maintenance, they also shouldve made the compensation for 120+ for all the lvl 120 players that heard about the issue and delayed levelling up, and now they have to wait an extra week before they can level up or they wont be able to do these events. so thats 2 weeks of getting screwed regardless if ur 120 or higher. sickening!
                  Are you kidding me right now? You want REWARDS for not missing out on anything? Leveling can be done easily. Missing soul shards, ethereal wings, and pixie upgrade crystals from not being able to attend treasure trove and avernal, is the whole damn reason for this compensation pack. You want what we deserve because what...you chose to delay leveling? Those who leveled immediately, who have to miss out on two weeks of events from expecting R2 to not screw us over like this, are the ones who deserve the compensation pack, not spoiled brats like you who want more stuff.
                  Game: Crystal Saga
                  Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
                  Title: Elite Slayer
                  Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
                  Reincarnation: Eidolon
                  Level: 150
                  Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

GM pleaseeee just make me success to hatch Fl egg.. i feel tired collect that egg never got success..pleaseeee...

Comment

Originally posted by HawkEye8383 View Post
                      so u give players who already ahead MORE things to get them ahead further... ok so what compensation are the rest of use who not able to get lvl up rewards going to get since we too LOW lvl to be able to get those? (the stuff people over lvl 120 got for lvling) Not very fair r2
                      that was a real NOOB comment....look those of us who hit 121+ have worked hard to get there and alot of us sat at lvl 120 for months waiting for a new lvl cap or rebirth then when they finally released it we got a bum deal cause we couldn't do any events... so that was a fair compensation and i'll tell you at my lvvl 10 g-muts = 1:100 of what i need for hellwing 10 torches =5% experience if i am lucky and 20 Divine wings 1.5 attempts if i had ultimate demon lord wings 20 zodiac enchantment stones well unless i have full orange zodiac set thats not gonna go very far either so you have 2 options work harder on your toon or get over it
                      Name: (S52)Shaz
                      Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
                      Plane: Eidolon 149
                      Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
                      Nobility: Emperor
                      Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
                      Mount: Hellwing
                      Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
                      Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
                      Zodiac: Max
                      Beast Soul: tiger
                      Soul: 1138

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProjection View Post
                        Are you kidding me right now? You want REWARDS for not missing out on anything? Leveling can be done easily. Missing soul shards, ethereal wings, and pixie upgrade crystals from not being able to attend treasure trove and avernal, is the whole damn reason for this compensation pack. You want what we deserve because what...you chose to delay leveling? Those who leveled immediately, who have to miss out on two weeks of events from expecting R2 to not screw us over like this, are the ones who deserve the compensation pack, not spoiled brats like you who want more stuff.
                        you think the players that were unable to level up because of the known bugs, unable to use the new skills unable to do anything in this "new release" of beta saga should not be compensated as well? all lvl 120+ players are at a loss... no matter if we miss out on events the ability to level or use new bugged skills.... we should all be compensated for being screwed over.. i do agree that those unfortunate enough to level up and not be able to participate should be given EXTRA compensation... however we all qualify if lvl 120 at the time of the "new level cap" which is all **. ty and have a nice day.

Comment

@Teagan: The difference is that you chose not to level because of the bugs. But the players who leveled to 121+ didn't even know that they won't be able to participate in those events after leveling. At least for some of them I know they would have decided not to level - additionally that there weren't any rewards for leveling for most of them, only more bugs.

Comment

it's sad to see so many players arguing for nothing.

1. leveling depends from person to person. if someone didnt level fast enough thats not anyone's fault. i dont know why anyone would complain about 121+ eidolons when they are given compensation, when they worked hard to get where they are now.

2. 121+ could level easy indeed, but leveling didnt help improving their character as much as you think. treasure trove and avernal are essential when trying to get upgrading materials. we got nothing. all we could do for that was chambers to get money and buy them from other players. well, some people can't be home at 4:45 to do chambers. some actually have jobs (suggestion: make chambers twice a day instead, with only one possibility of entering)

3. many joyo players boosted their character levels after being restored not knowing about the glitches. our fault indeed for not researching about it, but how could we guess. i thought once the level cap is raised, they would add new instances, and raise the level cap of already existing events. we were away for 2 months, behind in gear and everything else, and then unable to do events and try to keep up with the rest of the server

4. some people with more time on their hands have high level alts, up to 120, to feed their mains. those indeed wouldnt deserve it. but nobody will stay to check who farms with alts and who doesnt

so whats the arguing all about?
                            (S21) MissDee
                            Gunner
                            lvl 66+
                            225k+ might
                            GM of ROCKST★R
                            Epic Alpaca
                            In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

Working...
                            X