Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Halloween Costume Contest Winners!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Halloween Costume Contest Winners!

We had so many great entries, it was almost impossible to choose! We also had to consider how the costumes would actually look in game. But we finally came up with 4 winners! That's right, 4! You guys WILL have costume options for halloween this year so you can express yourself as you go trick-or-treating in Vidalia! Congrats to our winners. You guys will be rewarded with special gift packs once halloween actually gets here (be sure to message me your character information once we get closer) along with bragging rights!

Thanks to everyone who entered.

Latharia

Majestique

Irisu

Glockenspiel
    ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
    Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
    After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
    An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
    Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Congrats to winners, but I saw way better entries than this -_-

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      There must have been a specific theme to follow - and I guess they didn't meet that requirement.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        I agree, but not to humble the winners, big gratz to you all.
        Crystal Saga
        IGN: Jezzah
        Server: Celestial Palace (S27)
        Guild: Divine Angels (S22)
        Spouse: (S22)Caia <3
        Class: Hybrid Ret Knight.

Wartune
        IGN: Ayan
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Level: 36
        Guild: Reckoning

Comment

Glockenspiels good, but its halloween aint independence
          Congrats to winners anyways
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

damn, majestique's male costume didnt win... omg omg omg omg omg~ LoL
            http://i50.tinypic.com/vqi91s.jpg

IGN: (S34)GodReigN
            Server: Void Encampment
            Class: Hybrid Pure Agi Rogue
            Level: 120 Eidolon
            Guild: REBELS

" I am The Ancient God of Shadow and Wind
            I Stand under One Sky of The Dark Age
            I Bestow Nightmare upon My Enemies
            I Breath Despair and Endless Calamity
            My Presence is beyond The Everlasting Horror "

" I don't always show emotion.
            But when I do, It's like the second coming of Jesus "

Comment

No bad id say, the costume art from Glockenspiel looks awesome, and spooky enough

Comment

LOL! my thoughts were true. That cap'n is gon' win. GRATS!
                Server: Rinulka Peninsula
                Character: Alpha
                Class: Knight
                Level: 6x
                Mount: Battle Bear
                Pet: Super Angel

Comment

I will admit that I am upset and hurt that neither of mine won, but I accept the fact that these costumes were what the GM (and or the people of Crystal Saga who voted if votes were indeed factored into the decision making) ultimately decided to chose for the Halloween costumes. I can accept these facts, and will try for further contests, through I will admit that I am highly unlikely to purchase any of the female costumes, sure there's a demon-witch, a pumpkin demon, and a...blinded, bloody lady? None of them give me the feeling of wanting. I wont deny that they are well done, in their own way, and that it will be interesting to see how they are recreated within the world of Crystal Saga. I can only nod, smile, and congratulate the winners on their success, and try to figure out how to improve for the next contest, so I can strive to have my creation re-created into this game I love to play.

Each individual costume, be it a MS Paint creation with wobbly lines and kind of plain (Truth be told that is what I created my designs using) Or something made on photoshop or what have you that looks like something from a professional game. Each artist did his or her work (supposedly) hoping to win. I did mine, my friends did theirs, and others tried out their hand as well. In the end, its down to the GMs (and whoever creates the costumes in-game, they do have to have a say in what can and can't be done, I hope).

I may sound like I am whining that I didn't win, but I'm not. I'm simply stating that I accept this decision and am encouraged to try a little harder, in hopes that I can win next time. To be honest, I was surprised that my designs made it to the final round, but sadly they weren't enough to push through the final stretch. Congratulations again to Glockenspiel, Irisu, Latharia and Majestique. I hope you enjoy having your costumes given life and run about the world of Vidalia.

~LadyAru

Comment

AWWWW i am jealous now i could figure out which costumes to chose but i'm not sure if i'm a winner and gets rewards and i'm not even share and i can get the halloween costume of my own well congrats who ever won
                    :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

congratz to the winner... i just hope that costume in game will be as good as the draw in here...

Comment

GRATZ!!!!!!!! i can't wait for the costumes to come out ^_^ (gratz irisu) XD and rock on GM's for making cool events like these
                        (S6)Wisteria889
                        Class: Mage
                        Server:Windshear Peaks
                        Level:70+
                        Plane:Eidolon
                        Honor:Viceroy
                        Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                        Proud player since 2011
                        ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

I'm assuming a male version will be designed for the second one, right?
                          â™”
                          Vampire Prince
                          • Server: Aurora Point
                          • Character: Alexmancerx
                          • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                          • Level: Eidolon 120
                          • Guild: TheWanted
                          • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

kindly check spelling of my name pls , its Glockenspeil
                            Character:(S39)Glockenspeil
                            Server: Erie Marsh
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Class: Rogue
                            Guild: Exile
                            Married:(S44)Apoloymi

Comment

O.K. Soo..I guess I'll ask this again in a different area. Are they the complete final 4 winners? Or is there going to be another "vote" where there is only 2 winners? Or is all 4 choices going to be available in the item shops under the Clothes tab?

Comment

Working...
                              X