X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Time Please

Comment

Originally posted by brothervt View Post
      also, for your information and for the rest, the server is currently placed in west coast time instead of east coast time.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]48961[/ATTACH]
      east time please

Comment

EDIT: nevermind. I wrote something but maybe it was just a one time bug.
        Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 07-26-2013, 12:05 PM.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

the drop rate of orders in 7 magic field be nerfed after this update

Comment

Originally posted by TpstT View Post
            Personally i think the honor shop NPC SHOULDN'T be introduced. Now before you start kiting me by saying i don't know how hard it is to get those orders.... well... lets just say i'm also 120+ and stuck on finding the orders.... BUT my reasoning comes from that.

We ALL had to grind for HOURS to find those orders, there are quiet a lot of people that say, its easy just grind and patience and you can level up.

Not to be nasty but if we had to grind for hours I think the others should too, only go be fair to everyone. While we have to grind for hours upon hours (3 weeks now?) the people that comes after us get to level up in just few minutes makes us look like an idiots. I think the honor shop npc shouldn't be fixed.

Having said that i'm not here to argue because this is just my opinion.
            Just exactly where is this supposed NPC? havent seen it
            Last edited by Wench; 07-26-2013, 01:20 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by Wench View Post
              Just exactly where is this supposed NPC? havent seen it
              You haven't seen it because it's not there. It's supposed to be in Bloody Maplewoods.
              (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

next week better be an amazing, once in a lifetime event for all players, because once again r2 has trolled us for 3 weeks straight with $%^* events. youre ruining the game, and making people lose interest and quit. no matter how many new cashgrab features u bring in, if you folks dont address current issues (some ongoing for over a year and you have done jack) it will have all been a waste. you need to keep the general population happy, and EARN returning customers, not ignore them and say oh ya umm we r working on that old stuff reported by thousands of players but for now just spend ur money on this new feature thats a total scam k ty . get bent

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                  next week better be an amazing, once in a lifetime event for all players, because once again r2 has trolled us for 3 weeks straight with $%^* events. youre ruining the game, and making people lose interest and quit. no matter how many new cashgrab features u bring in, if you folks dont address current issues (some ongoing for over a year and you have done jack) it will have all been a waste. you need to keep the general population happy, and EARN returning customers, not ignore them and say oh ya umm we r working on that old stuff reported by thousands of players but for now just spend ur money on this new feature thats a total scam k ty . get bent
                  I wouldn't say the past 3 week's events have been $%&*. To me, the tokens = soul shards. I like soul shards and I got a LOT of them by doing these little mini events. For my alts, I aimed for 20 for the BDC. It's a nice little event. Not every event needs to be super duper wow amazing. The events were fine.

Now about the stuff that's been reported ages ago and has yet to be dealt with, yeah, that I agree with you.
                  (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                    I wouldn't say the past 3 week's events have been $%&*. To me, the tokens = soul shards. I like soul shards and I got a LOT of them by doing these little mini events. For my alts, I aimed for 20 for the BDC. It's a nice little event. Not every event needs to be super duper wow amazing. The events were fine.
                    yes but dragging out the same event and simply changing the activity to get summer tokens each weak shows their lack of creativity. and also with iob people are getting lots of extra soul shards per day. but the thing about this event is they are making us waste time to get these tokens with events we wouldnt normally do. like the tamalan (or wtv it is) arena... nobody goes to that. they should ditch that event completely and make a new one, or make a second time slot for another event in its place.

Comment

You haven't seen it because it's not there. It's supposed to be in Bloody Maplewoods.
                      Actually, it's supposed to be in Skyscraping Hill, which is Moyun Mountain.....read your quest info.

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
                        Actually, it's supposed to be in Skyscraping Hill, which is Moyun Mountain.....read your quest info.
                        Well I don't know what quest info you're talking about as I don't have any quests right now and I don't remember any of them mentioning Honor Shop nor its location. I also know the items don't mention it. But you know what I do know though?

1) R2 translations have been wrong before. Heck, they can't even get their map names straight with Moyun mountain being call skyscraping hill ... attack % being called both attack ratio and attack scale...and in the new feature for the beast soul, in the information regarding boosted attempts, boosted attempt is called promotion. So IF there was a quest that mentioned the honor shop was in moyun mountain/skyscraping hill, I wouldn't trust that at face value as obviously the translating team's not exactly trustworthy

2) Other versions have the honor shop NPC in bloody maplewoods.
                        (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

3 weeks of the same event. Please tell me you guys have something good coming up. Something to do with gold badges, hmmmmmmmmmmm
                          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Release Beach Bum/Beach Babe Costumes, tyyyy
                            Server:Eternal Sanctum
                            IGN: (S57)Marsilio
                            Lv 150 Eidolon Combat Rogue
                            Pet: , Guardian Angel Gen 5 +13, Ultrasaurus rex Gen 1 +13, Scorpy Gen 1 +13
                            Soul completion: 1700+
                            Promethean Wings IV
                            Auguric Frag X +14

P.S. DeathDealer is my honey.

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
                              3 weeks of the same event. Please tell me you guys have something good coming up. Something to do with gold badges, hmmmmmmmmmmm
                              How about a week 4 of Summer Token

Comment

Well I don't know what quest info you're talking about as I don't have any quests right now and I don't remember any of them mentioning Honor Shop nor its location. I also know the items don't mention it. But you know what I do know though?

1) R2 translations have been wrong before. Heck, they can't even get their map names straight with Moyun mountain being call skyscraping hill ... attack % being called both attack ratio and attack scale...and in the new feature for the beast soul, in the information regarding boosted attempts, boosted attempt is called promotion. So IF there was a quest that mentioned the honor shop was in moyun mountain/skyscraping hill, I wouldn't trust that at face value as obviously the translating team's not exactly trustworthy

2) Other versions have the honor shop NPC in bloody maplewoods.
                                Next time you get a mainline quest to raise your level cap, just read it carefully. It will mention to get the order, to "exchange for them" at the Honor Master in Skyscraping Hill, which is the name of the map you enter on Moyun Mountain. It's in every level cap quest from the brginning. Sorry that you missed that. Hopefully they'll implement the Honor Master before we all hit 150 lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X