Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] August Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They didn't even think about it. I guess they never played the game...
    WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
    Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
    and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
    trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
    Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

Lol drooping 149= FinnTot
      Server : Eternal Sanctun S57
      Char name : dauztough :p
      Spouse : Still single
      Level : Scion 60
      Class : Shadow Rogue
      Guild : (S57)SilentKiller (Haki)
      Wing : Angel Lord:(
      Pet : Golden Teddy,Panda Adult :)

-KILL SILENTLY-

Comment

ah.. no more baby angel and demon eggs.. no FL eggs too.. =.= disappointing guess all goes to soul shard. hilarious having Greater Socketing rods for 3 August Token thats not even rare or worth anything, too common. To be honest R2 needs a CS player opinion on Prizes, event and such so that they know what can make this game more fun, just saying.
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Are August Tokens and Summer Tokens the same thing? Doesn't really matter as long as I get my ss.
          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
            Are August Tokens and Summer Tokens the same thing? Doesn't really matter as long as I get my ss.
            no but there is a exchange to turn them into august tokens

Comment

This is pitiful. We were getting decent items that we need and you nerfed the event with **** we get off the GREEN dragon wheel. I wont spend my time on this event for tokens at all. Do you honestly think most of us need more socketing rods? The pet expanders for skill is a decent item but the rest forget it. The black dragon coins would be nice but the wheel items are **** so why would i need more of nothing. Screwed again

Comment

Yay more tokens I love it.

More soul shards for meeeeee....more black dragon coins for my extra toons (got 4 pack expanders and other good stuff with the last event..and yes, some **** too). And with 2 of the 3 August tokens being real easy, it's a guaranteed 2 tokens a day. I like it. I like it very much.

Contrary to other people with extremely high expectations, I actually think this is a nice event (and for the most part, so was the last one.)
                Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 08-01-2013, 10:04 AM.
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I dont think people have high expectations of r2 anymore, after failure on a weekly basis we know they will fail again. But what we would like is to see the skills from updates months old fixed. I would take a week of NO EVENTS, if they would just fix the damn skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
                    I dont think people have high expectations of r2 anymore, after failure on a weekly basis we know they will fail again.
                    That may be true, but people still have way too high expectations with events. So many perfectly good events get as much forum hate as the bad events.

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
                    But what we would like is to see the skills from updates months old fixed. I would take a week of NO EVENTS, if they would just fix the damn skills.
                    That's definitely where most of my gripe comes from: the lack of bug fixes (and the lack of communication and the always varying degrees of customer service)
                    (S14)Squintina
                    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Stop with these token events. T.T
                      So tired of them..
                      Another month of this.
                      Great.

Comment

taking in mind that this game was made by chinese ppl and most ppl think of chinese ppl as almost godly for their developement over all things they do, this event sucks so bad to -1

Comment

I think this event is for the new server purgatory ?
                          "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
                            I think this event is for the new server purgatory ?
                            No, it's for every server, but still **** anyway

Comment

They posted the old thread here, lol. At least they didn't change the ss. Thx guys!!
                              "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

I think to make this event less complainable, you'd need about 2 free tockens a day. Otherwise no body will like this very much...

Comment

Working...
                                X