[Activity] Summer Invasion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Summer Invasion!

Duration: 8/8 – 8/14 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: Think the summer mosquitoes are bad? For the following week, tons of monsters will be appearing on the hour every two hours from 14:00-22:00 in Starglade (L3 – L5). Squash the horde and collect their August Tokens.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

This has the potential for greatness. I have a few questions though.
    1. Does each boss drop a coin?
    2. Are the bosses hp monster that require a level X frag to kill them in a decent time?
    3.Now that every server is PvE, since new PvP gear will never be released, are events like this what we have to look forward too?
    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Disnt say limited.. is this mean we can get more than 1 token?
      - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

Well if those things are mosquitos, I'm a fudging Santa Claus. But on the brightside, this event is also fudging awesome, best you've come up for a while.
        Last edited by venomeh; 08-08-2013, 06:23 PM.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Nice job on the mosquito mobs... they look like anastasia. Also, Epic fail on the "mosquito" that spawns by the guild management officer. It can't be hit. On all 3 L's.
          The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

not a good event for the low lv players it lv 60 the hi lv players just go in a kill it

Comment

This event is amazing..im getting around 90-100ss per day from it lol.

Comment

Are we gonna have a 2nd Anniversary for Crystal Saga or is editing Night Thief from 1st Anniversary for August Token the closest thing as an Anniversary?

Comment

Best event of the summer token series. Plenty of ss to go around.
                  "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Very unfair event because, you know, some high level player with Perfect frag X just went around killing the mobs in one-hit-kill even before i could do anything, and not to mention the damn lag.

And please check the damn mob resembling Anastasia that just stands still before Quartermaster. It can't be hit at all ***!

Comment

Originally posted by Banjardowo View Post
                      some high level player with Perfect frag X just went around killing the mobs in one-hit
                      Lies.. Nobody can 1 shot those, basically everyone deals the same damage to them.
                      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                        Lies.. Nobody can 1 shot those, basically everyone deals the same damage to them.
                        Not true actually. I'm currently the strongest player on my server, and I've watched closely at the dps I do to the mobs. I clearly pass over the 10k damage cap. I'm not sure if this is the same on other servers though.
                        Game: Crystal Saga
                        Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
                        Title: Elite Slayer
                        Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
                        Reincarnation: Eidolon
                        Level: 150
                        Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProjection View Post
                          Not true actually. I'm currently the strongest player on my server, and I've watched closely at the dps I do to the mobs. I clearly pass over the 10k damage cap. I'm not sure if this is the same on other servers though.
                          Sounds like a bug then..
                          Stalkers OP.

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                            Sounds like a bug then..
                            They're suppose to be Auron in CoF, hit X amount of times then they die. But unlike CoF where vampire type skills are cancel, they work in SG and ToL.

Comment

They can be one shot. Wing proc from demonlord+ can 1shot them. I do it quite often. Also knights got a huge advantage in this, wave/fighton/discipline ring, all count as a 10,000hit. So with BoL and good attack speed you can get about 4-5hits per second, and if u gather 3-4 at a time u can take down 3-4 in less then 4-5seconds. And if your wings proc, thats 4 down in 1shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X