[Promotion] Point of Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Point of Interest

Duration: 8/8 – 8/14 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: For the following week, players will be rewarded with 1 point for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystal, you will receive 1,000 points. Players may then exchange these points for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Storm, FYI The "Mark of God" pack we were all so excited about, gives you Monster Essence x1 and not Mark of God x1. Warning to all.
    Server- Plethuran Plains
    Char Name - (S52)Taken
    Level - Eidolon level 150
    Class - Knight
    Guild - (S52)Elysium

Comment

Ouch!! That's a lame surprise, lol.
      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by TakenHour View Post
        Storm, FYI The "Mark of God" pack we were all so excited about, gives you Monster Essence x1 and not Mark of God x1. Warning to all.
        Awww :/ and I was gonna consider doing free offers to get some. Well it's not like it was one of the awesome orange packs anyway...
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Why you took out the frag refinement pack? T.T

Comment

Lol spent 100bucks to get 55 mark of gods!!! Compensation plz

Comment

The Mark of God Pack has been removed from the Item Shop on all servers to avoid any further confusion. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

Will it come back. I just read this, and now I have a pile of points I can not use. :/ I was looking forward to exchanging for Mark of God in point shop.

Comment

Originally posted by K5_Saph View Post
                  Will it come back. I just read this, and now I have a pile of points I can not use. :/ I was looking forward to exchanging for Mark of God in point shop.
                  The pack will not return for the remainder of this event, however we hope to bring it in the next version of this promotion. Unfortunately for this time around, you'll need to spend your Points on something else.

Comment

And what about the ones we already spent on it?

Comment

ye i kinda already spent 10,000 points on it.... what about those of us that did so?

Comment

It's called getting screwed... Get used to it. There are plenty of glitches in this game. Wake up and don't spend money on it if it's going to upset you when (not if) it screws up.

Comment

I mean... clearly lacking in the Customer service department... wake up.

Comment

Sound like the old bait-and-switch to me. There are laws to prevent things like this. $100 may not seem like much but if several people lose $100 it adds up. Refunds or compensation are in order.
                            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Working...
                            X