No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 8/8 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to add on to priests dysfunctionality in this game...
    their mortal skills are still bugged (basic blood beam is stronger than improved and master, spirit infusion does more than improved spirit infusion - reported in many tickets including a recent one by me)
    their scion skill for bp still bugged (death cometh does not give 40% reduction or 40% of anything anywhere - also reported in the same thread as above)
    all their new skills are bugged somehow (magic blast debuffing everyone and arguably radius is too small, blood blade giving atk speed 15% instead of movespeed tho may be descriptive, blood pool description/bugged as dmg reduction turns to 0 on target rather than having static dmg 2x and mobs not receiving more dmg - reported again when I got them at lv 130 most recently blood pool)
    I've yet to find a problem with virtues other than the fact that as a priest, you're rarely below 50% esp with beast soul now
    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Well one thing i do like about the new beastsoul on rogues is, devoid is basically useless, if attacking u will never get below 30% unless its from 1hit, so getting a devoid off will be quite dificult.

Comment

this is very true about priests..they are a neglected class that is extremely weak vs. any other class with similar stats...this version of cs does not have the other skills given to priests in every other version...honestly i quit for awhile priest as my main..came back to check out new stuff..and i really wish my main was any other class except priest...hey r2 wtb class change capsule..this will make ppl happy and make u some cash..get on it plz..then give me 1 free for the idea

Comment

Also appears that they are not getting the cashing they want on Beast soul, so they reduced the drops on the essence lol. R2 is so fail.

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
            to add on to priests dysfunctionality in this game...
            their mortal skills are still bugged (basic blood beam is stronger than improved and master, spirit infusion does more than improved spirit infusion - reported in many tickets including a recent one by me)
            their scion skill for bp still bugged (death cometh does not give 40% reduction or 40% of anything anywhere - also reported in the same thread as above)
            all their new skills are bugged somehow (magic blast debuffing everyone and arguably radius is too small, blood blade giving atk speed 15% instead of movespeed tho may be descriptive, blood pool description/bugged as dmg reduction turns to 0 on target rather than having static dmg 2x and mobs not receiving more dmg - reported again when I got them at lv 130 most recently blood pool)
            I've yet to find a problem with virtues other than the fact that as a priest, you're rarely below 50% esp with beast soul now
            You also forgot to mention that magic blast also gives u statuses from ur frag and soul. Me and ppl in my party often get hit with sunder from my frag and stunned from my soul stun. Priest class is in desperate need of being fixed
            Ign- (S2)xena6
            server-himeng valley
            class-Priest holy hybrid
            level- Eidolon 149
            guild-Noypi
            honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by xena6 View Post
              You also forgot to mention that magic blast also gives u statuses from ur frag and soul. Me and ppl in my party often get hit with sunder from my frag and stunned from my soul stun. Priest class is in desperate need of being fixed
              Believe me, I know lol http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....0-skill-BUGGED
              I should of specified everyone including the user
              Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
                Believe me, I know lol http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....0-skill-BUGGED
                I should of specified everyone including the user
                eh don't matter will never get fixed R2 don't care about priests
                Ign- (S2)xena6
                server-himeng valley
                class-Priest holy hybrid
                level- Eidolon 149
                guild-Noypi
                honor rank-Emperor

Comment

When are u guys making another new server

Comment

cood purgatory plsesss

Comment

To people saying priests are a neglected class, the new 140 bloodskill is very powerful ^.^ i get 1 shot by a few priests in my server and i have a bit less than 300k hp. just wanted to point that out
                      IGN:Uncle_HoChiMinh
                      Level: decently high
                      BR: decently high
                      Class:rogue
                      Server:1

Comment

Originally posted by 123asd1 View Post
                        To people saying priests are a neglected class, the new 140 bloodskill is very powerful ^.^ i get 1 shot by a few priests in my server and i have a bit less than 300k hp. just wanted to point that out
                        We're saying we're neglected with bug fixes (and balance on heal spells). But yes, new 140 blood skill = pure awesomeness.

Though supposedly we just got an unannounced fix for one of our bugged skills (maybe even more than one) so can't wait to test it out!
                        (S14)Squintina
                        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                        X