No announcement yet.

[Guide] Celestial Insignia Synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While it's good, great and all... can't be traded ? and for the last insignia we need to 'store' 12 k red adamantite in our small vault / inventory ? seriously ?

Comment

It's about 22,560 Red Ada for all insig plus a good deal of gold. Gonna be awhile lol.

Game: Crystal Saga
      Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
      _________
      Game : Monkey King Online
      Name: Azaleic
      Level : 90
      Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
      BR:135115

Comment

Originally posted by SkyRaZoR View Post
        lvl 30+ dungeons and I got mine from NM
        I know its 30+ dungs and yes it dropped from nm.. i wanna know if it drops in normal.. thx anyways
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Wow, what a major rip off. Only 4.5k bucks for such minor stats, while everyone has olympics insignia / marshall insignia.
          Or just farm a few years everyday all your dungeons, lolol. XD

Comment

+1 sebastian

Comment

so all dungeons 30+ drop this my question is does it have to be NM because BC doesn't have one
              Bellas Chasm
              (S49)Squall
              Eidolon Knight
              Ultrasaurus Rex gen 2
              Demon Lord Wings +2
              Kilin

Amethyst Forest
              (S41)Tomilyn
              Eidolon Priest
              Ultrasaurus Rex Gen 3
              Demon Lord Wings
              Kilin

Comment

Oki I just did all dgns runs (non-vip, no dgn keys) to see how many would drop, I got 16 red adamantite... let's say u can obtain average of 20 a day, that would take 1100 days (3years LOL!!!) to obtain the last insignia from scratch... that's even longer time than cs has existed here... gg r2 >_> and for those who already has Marshall's insignia, only last celestial insignia is worth it...

The last insignia requires 12000 red ada, and if a stack holds up 250 of them (not confirmed thou)... then u need 48 stacks which is 1/4 of ur vault space... I suggest giving us a 3rd n 4th vault page >_>

Also I tried hard and nm mode, and got red ada from both difficulties.

I like the stats of the new insignia, kind of a fuse of olympic and marshall's... but it really needs a major revamp to make it realistic, i know there will be events and such, but those won't give out 1k+ red adas... also not to mention the space needed to save all those...

Comment

wow really 12k of that red thingy for orange, all in all you need maybe 25k for that. and its not tradable? so i't will take probably 3years to make orange if drop rate is like fragarach essences.

Comment

The drop rate low and is that limited to 250 a stack? So to make orange we need to sacrifice 48 space?? better trash from now cause theres lot more valuable item i need to save
                    - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

The event isn't worth the trouble. It just further confirms my suspicion that every server is PvE now. They're filling the dungeons with drops and making PvE events. The PvP events haven't changed since the game launched, Sengolia, and IOB is not true PvP since you can't use battle pots. Hellstorm is for the mega cashers, and who does GR anymore, lol. I think I might take the $5K a guy offered me for my main and cut my losses now. This game has reach the apex of it's evolution. There's no skill at 150, but I have a mini pet following me making lag -.-. I have a vault full of badges and they release a dungeon farm insignia -.-. There's still no mount reward for the Gilded Stallion and the Kilin but I can merge then in a year or two -.-. I tried Eternal Saga and it's lame -.-. I'm going back to sleep, lol!
                      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

is this insignia permanent?

Comment

Does it only drops in NM or also in Normal?

Comment

Originally posted by GalatiaY View Post
                            Oki I just did all dgns runs (non-vip, no dgn keys) to see how many would drop, I got 16 red adamantite... let's say u can obtain average of 20 a day, that would take 1100 days (3years LOL!!!) to obtain the last insignia from scratch... that's even longer time than cs has existed here... gg r2 >_> and for those who already has Marshall's insignia, only last celestial insignia is worth it...

The last insignia requires 12000 red ada, and if a stack holds up 250 of them (not confirmed thou)... then u need 48 stacks which is 1/4 of ur vault space... I suggest giving us a 3rd n 4th vault page >_>

Also I tried hard and nm mode, and got red ada from both difficulties.

I like the stats of the new insignia, kind of a fuse of olympic and marshall's... but it really needs a major revamp to make it realistic, i know there will be events and such, but those won't give out 1k+ red adas... also not to mention the space needed to save all those...
                            LMAO!! ikr.....3 years... ;-;
                            IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                            Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                            Class:: Rogue
                            Plane:: Eidolon
                            LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                            Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

I think that It dropped for me in normal mode, and it should be perma.
                              Last edited by Insanity; 08-08-2013, 08:48 AM.
                              Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                              I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                              I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

is it the same drop rate in normal as NM?

Comment

Working...
                                X