Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Golden Fruit Honor Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gmut event is permanent gm will not spawn gold +mut..

Comment

Wooooo! Reagent here i come!
      Bowjitsu
      Nature Ranger

GM of -FairyTale-
      (S76) Karmic Temple

Comment

So many people whining about the events. Saying they don't care about CS? They are focusing on Wartunes?( Although I admit I am addicted to that game at this moment.) They have a big Anniversary coming up. So the likelihood of a great event just a week before? Come one and be reasonable. If only they would have said something about it.... OH wait. They did. A week or two ago they even made a statement saying they were working hard on the Anniv and the next event or two might not be what every one desires so give them patience and time. So even when they tell you to not get your hopes up for this week most still get selfish and whine. =) Silly Kids. I on the other hand thing the Goddess System is unique and will delve into when i get back on CS. I love the fact I can finally get rid of all my Damn badges. (5K and counting) I am sure when the Anniv gets here the events will be great. So ease off the Devs and give them some time. You cant have a great event every week.
        Crystal Saga
        CarnivorousX
        Celestial Palace
        Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
        Guild Edan

WarTune
        Temple of Ibalize
        Archer Lvl 4x
        Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
          So many people whining about the events. Saying they don't care about CS? They are focusing on Wartunes?( Although I admit I am addicted to that game at this moment.) They have a big Anniversary coming up. So the likelihood of a great event just a week before? Come one and be reasonable. If only they would have said something about it.... OH wait. They did. A week or two ago they even made a statement saying they were working hard on the Anniv and the next event or two might not be what every one desires so give them patience and time. So even when they tell you to not get your hopes up for this week most still get selfish and whine. =) Silly Kids. I on the other hand thing the Goddess System is unique and will delve into when i get back on CS. I love the fact I can finally get rid of all my Damn badges. (5K and counting) I am sure when the Anniv gets here the events will be great. So ease off the Devs and give them some time. You cant have a great event every week.
          Holy Hell! I don't say this, ever, but, I love you.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

oh good I have too many bronze badge now its time for honor
            CRYSTAL SAGA

(S37)AkiraKusano
            Server: Cheurna Gorge
            Lvl: Eidolon 150
            Class: Ranger (Agi type LOL)
            Pet : Burning Angel 3rd Gen, Demon King 3rd Gen
            Guild: (S26)FTW

League of Angels
            AkiraKusano
            Server: [S141] Lake Nadir
            Lvl: 75
            Class: Berseker
            Guild: Fairy Tale

Comment

Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
              You actually like that wartune game?.... pokemon gamboy style fighting is the bee's knees!

Comment

Originally posted by CanadaTommyGun View Post
                You actually like that wartune game?.... pokemon gamboy style fighting is wack as hell
                Everybody has their own preference of gaming - and a lot of players seem to enjoy it.

Let them be, eh?
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

No comment I will just quit this game.

Comment

because if they gmut now.. all u punks will get mounts before you cave in nd buy xtal .. duh business ethics

Comment

if it is supposed to be everyday why does it not reset?

Comment

When you ask for nothing, everything is nice.

Comment

Ill be able to reach emperor after a week thanks to this event haha
                          Server: Belas Chasm
                          IGN: ProfZehel
                          Level: 51 (Scion)
                          Class: Ranger 9-1-12
                          Type: Hybrid
                          Previous Account(game tester): Mythrill (Necropolis)

Comment

Working...
                          X